Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Xbox Live customer support

Old 01-21-2008, 09:03 PM
Retired Moderator
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Xbox Live customer support

I am trying to get a credit card number off my son's Xbox live account. I called up the first support member who sent me to another who sent me to a third, and I got cut off. That took 40 minutes total (according to my phone). Then I called back and was PISSED!!! I spoke with one lady (very loudly but no cussing), and she sent me to another, then I got disconnected. That was another ten to fifteen minutesminutes. I called back, and finally got someone that said they could help...but they couln't because they needed a "supervisor" to remove a credit card number. That was another ten minutes. Then he informs me they can't purge the card from the system for three to four weeks and they'll call me when it's done. That is some ****ty service. I told that to the supervisor named "Fritz" and he said he could track all of the people that helped me, and would coach them on their service. Yeah, right..."Fritz", and I am going to boycott Microsoft and put them out of business. I was on hold for so long that I have grandchildren, now. For f_ck's sake! Sorry for the rant. Moral of the story:unlessyou want to have your credit card in the Microsoft system for the rest of your life, do not use it with them. Buy your points and membership at the store. Now I am going to go eat a hamburger and pretend it is the reincarnated remains of one of those f_ckers I was talking to...[:@]

Old 01-21-2008, 09:05 PM
Default RE: Xbox Live customer support

It's Ok Voodoo it took me over 20 minutes today to cancel my xbox live account, reason being i got the "RRoD*" three days ago so I'm out of commission for a while.

*Red Ring of Death

Old 01-21-2008, 09:18 PM

I just buy from the store. Fight the MAN Voodoo I'm with you boycott Microsoft Sh$ im using XP. Let's make the swith to APPLE!!! Wait lets go to Linux, Apple is to Microsoftish now.

Old 01-21-2008, 09:29 PM

Ahhhhhhh I just got the rrod 2 days ago and I thought mine was immune it was one of the first models but they are fixing for free. I don't play alot and I don't get online but I am having withdraws now that I know I can't

Old 01-21-2008, 10:25 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Every support I talk to disconnects me; Dell, Microsoft, Sprint. It happens every time, I swear.

Old 01-21-2008, 10:27 PM
Retired Moderator ans All Around Good Guy

ive been wondering where you are you havent been online in over 1 month on xbox live

Old 01-21-2008, 10:33 PM

Is it a "credit" card or a "debit/credit" card?

If its #2 than get an old bank statement, find what Microsoft's name they are using and call your bank and have them cancel any charges from them.

Old 01-21-2008, 11:20 PM

ORIGINAL: rrasco

Every support I talk to disconnects me; Dell, Microsoft, Sprint. It happens every time, I swear.
Lol, don't call CompUSA we don't answer the phone anymore if we do we hang up. I swear people become stupid when things go on sale.

Old 01-22-2008, 09:41 AM

ORIGINAL: SchiraF4I

ORIGINAL: rrasco

Lol, don't call CompUSA we don't answer the phone anymore if we do we hang up. I swear people become stupid when things go on sale.
This is true. I've NEVER EVER talked to someone on the phone from CompUSA. I've called a few times to see if they carry something and no one ever answers. I get an answering machine and I leave a message and no one calls me back. How do they stay in business?!

Old 01-22-2008, 12:49 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: HAVOC

ive been wondering where you are you havent been online in over 1 month on xbox live
i know right!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Xbox Live customer support