Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Xbox Live...

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2007, 09:07 PM
Retired Moderator
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Xbox Live...

So, I finally have signed up for Xbox Live and there are several posts for us to share our "handles", but I am also wondering how many of you have a mic. and are vocal. I think it would be cool to be able to talk to you guys in real time. I have onlybeen getting on a couple of times a week so far, and haven't been able to play/talk smack with you. I look forward to it. By the way...I am the worst ever at Halo 3. See you out there...when you are kicking my butt. [&:]

Old 10-03-2007, 09:44 PM
Default RE: Xbox Live...

Whats up voodoo usually on quite a bit but havent gotten halo 3 yet.. possibly next week. I wouldnt mind kicking your butt.. Anyways my gamer is irishman2913.. dont ask my friend let me use it for free..

Old 10-03-2007, 10:46 PM
VP

voodooo I've sent you like 3 voice messages on there son! I can talk some mean ****.. the kind of **** that makes you kind of embarrassed to be in the same party with me cuz I made a kid cry hahahaha

Old 10-03-2007, 10:51 PM
Retired Moderator ans All Around Good Guy

its so much better when your team talks ! mine is namcomuseum or havoc usually on namcomuseummore often and always playing gears because im too broke to buy halo 3 yet

Old 10-03-2007, 10:55 PM
Retired Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey VooDoo. I think you joined one of my games in Halo 3 a couple of nights ago. I was in private chat, so that's probably why you couldn't hear us.

If you ever want to play, just send me a message through Live. If I don't answer, that just means I'm PWNING some little kids and enjoying it far too much.

Old 10-03-2007, 11:20 PM

That sounds like fun. I've got to buy one of those things.

Old 10-04-2007, 09:16 AM
Registered Users

alright i just got my xbox back, i have the headset for chat.....and i just bought halo 3, seeing as i didn't play the first two, it's taking some adjustment time.....but that being said...i think we should all hook up one night online and play...i am busy trying to add friends to my accounts now.....anyone that wants to me add....tag: ffingers

see you on the flipside!

Old 10-04-2007, 10:55 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I will definitely be on tonight. I got your friend request voodoo, what is everyone elses gamertag? i know there are threads for it, but this can be for our halo 3 cbr forumtastic crew

GAMERTAG -----> SUBCRIM

Old 10-04-2007, 10:58 AM
Registered Users

well seeing as tonight's my anniversary....i won't being playing tonight, PLUS the cubs are playing....sooo...but i will start adding everyone's gamertags to my friend's list and we can all hook up....

Old 10-04-2007, 10:59 AM
Registered Users

just FYI...looks like you can add friends on the computer here... http://live.xbox.com/en-US/profile/F...spx?WT.svl=nav

that way you can do it easier on the puter and have them ready on the xbox at home...i will be adding you yucks throughout the day

Quick Reply: Xbox Live...