Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Xbox Live

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2009, 06:45 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Xbox Live

Anyone play on xbox live? I figure since I was recently laid off I will have a lot more time to get online and play games on the 360. If you have time send me a request or leave your live name and I'll send you a request. I play everything from Moto GP to Call of Duty to Rockband.

My live name is: Xx Killa Cam 13 xX

Old 11-03-2009, 07:21 PM

My mistake. My live name is: Xx Killa Cam 13

Old 11-03-2009, 07:45 PM

I love my 360 but have never played any game from it online.

Don't I have to purchase a membership or something?

Dreamcast, Sega's old console had online play, some of the best and it was free.

Old 11-03-2009, 08:09 PM

Originally Posted by bmgcya
I love my 360 but have never played any game from it online.

Don't I have to purchase a membership or something?

Dreamcast, Sega's old console had online play, some of the best and it was free.

Yes, unfortunately you do have to pay to play online. You an buy a card at the store or you can use a credit/debit card by going to the xbox live screen on your console and selecting "sign up for xbox live". You will need a highspeed internet connection (ie: roadrunner, dsl, etc). Another cool thing about xbox live is a lot of your games will have updates and extra content you can download once you are connected. You will need o run an ethernet cable to the 360 or if you have a wireless router you can purchase a wireless internet adapter for your xbox that plugs into the USB port on the back of the 360.

Old 11-03-2009, 08:46 PM

Originally Posted by CapoCam
Yes, unfortunately you do have to pay to play online. You an buy a card at the store or you can use a credit/debit card by going to the xbox live screen on your console and selecting "sign up for xbox live". You will need a highspeed internet connection (ie: roadrunner, dsl, etc). Another cool thing about xbox live is a lot of your games will have updates and extra content you can download once you are connected. You will need o run an ethernet cable to the 360 or if you have a wireless router you can purchase a wireless internet adapter for your xbox that plugs into the USB port on the back of the 360.
It sounds worth it. I'll by a card and sign up as I have been wanting to race Moto GP 08 online.

Username will be bmgcyaracing

Old 11-03-2009, 08:54 PM

Cool, IMO it is definately worth it. Let me know when you get signed up and I'll send you a friend request. MotoGP is kick a$$ online, you'll love it!

Last edited by CapoCam; 11-03-2009 at 08:57 PM.
Old 11-03-2009, 10:08 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

My live name is Blackdesert

I have been playing borderlands alot lately. Im an achivement ***** so i need 2 more. lol. After that ill play some moto gp till i get COD5. Then buh bye free time. lol

Old 11-03-2009, 10:15 PM
October 2011 ROTM
Smile

Yet another reason why PS3 is better, don't have to pay to play online

Old 11-03-2009, 10:34 PM

lets save the vs battles for another thread?

FallenEkho3... I'm not usually on lately, but I do get on to play Halo, Gears and sometimes forza 2... I'm going to go pick up Forza 3 soon...

Quick Reply: Xbox Live