Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

X-box 360

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2007, 08:18 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default X-box 360

Any gamers out there ???? If so whatcha playin ????X-Box LIVE??
I play;PGR 3
Fight night round 3
Lord of the rings Battle for Middle Earth
Battlefield II MC
Ghost Recon Advanced war fighter
Blazing Angels
Tony Hawks Project 8
Forza Motorsport
Motogp
And Gears of War.....

If your live look me up I have the same name online.

PEACE G

Old 01-08-2007, 08:59 PM
Default RE: X-box 360

I bought a 360 last week, one of the best investments I've made in a while. Hooked up to my lcd hdtv the picture is amazing. I bought gears of war but all I ever really play is halo 2 or madden. If your a halo fan like me microsoft is basically forcing you to buy the 360 by releasing new maps for the 360 only and all, it's all good though come November of this year halo 3 comes out and I'll be happy. Here's my gamertag "prototype9062" anyone want to team up online together hit me up.

Old 01-08-2007, 10:44 PM
Retired Moderator

Halo who? When I started playing Gears of War, I forgot all about Halo (I know, I know, such blasphemy). Halo 3 better be worth the wait, as Halo 2 was a little disapointing because of the length (still a great game). Anyway, I also am playing Splinter Cell Double Agent, and Saints Row (kind of goofy).

Old 01-08-2007, 11:21 PM

umm just gears of war...pretty much every other game out there sucks hard... if gears of war was a man then every other game would be on all four sucking. also nothing is better than execution mode - warzone is for snipes and lazy people haha..

but soon to come - GRAW 2, Lost Planet, Forza and (OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) my destiny - Huxley...

games i do have, almost all of them but star trek and viva pinta (even tho the commerical got me laughing)

voodoo - saints row's is a good game, dont feel bad - it's a GTA game.

If anyone want to take me on GOW - name is Vermino, but bring your "A" game (and trust me, i dont stick or saw like noobs muhaha)

Old 01-08-2007, 11:31 PM
Jan 2009 ROTM

army of 2 (april ish) is gonna be awsome as well im thinking.

Old 01-09-2007, 01:14 AM

rainbow six las vegas is the shiznit multiplayer is addicting as hell

Old 01-09-2007, 01:19 AM
Retired Moderator

ORIGINAL: zeke7681

I want that next! X play gave it a five out of five. Say, Vermino, you won't stand there while I try to saw you in half?

Old 01-09-2007, 02:08 AM

ORIGINAL: voodoochyl

ORIGINAL: zeke7681

I want that next! X play gave it a five out of five. Say, Vermino, you won't stand there while I try to saw you in half?
sorry man i barely get sawed anymore... I get stuck (by stickies) more then i get sawed and i used roll-back method when a sticker is chasing me..

Old 01-09-2007, 03:11 AM
Retired Moderator

So, those of you on Xbox live, what do I have to do to sign up (talk about a lazy bastard who is unwilling to read the literature). Do I have to run a line to my computer? I have wi-fi, so will that meat the requirements?

Old 01-09-2007, 03:42 AM

i just bought a 360 like 2 days ago from walmart (as they are the only game in town ). i was stoked, strolled over to the case and started looking for a game to purchase with my 360. They had absolutely NOTHING! so im like great i will buy a 360 and have to order a game off of the internet... well i got the sales rep dude and he was like oh well why dont you get one of these there the same price and they come with a game, there was one left and lo and behold it was moto gp 06, the last one with a free game included. Its a pretty tight game, but well tourist trophy has its number.

Anyways to answer your question voodoo, i was looking into the same thing as i also have wi fi, and well i was shocked. You can add it to a wireless network, it says "wi fi ready" on the box, all you have to do is buy a little tiny adapter that is basically an antenna. well they charge you a hundred bucks for it! and the cable they send it with wich is only 10', how many peoples computers are 10 feet from there tv? anyways i will proably just buy a longer ethernet cable wich is like 50' on amazon in the 360 accessories category for like 19.99. anyways after that i think your good to go.

other then that i have been extremely happy with the 360. I rented the double agent game while i wait for my game to arrive and i have been impressed with the 360, i didnt see how it could get much better then the ps2, but it can. Anyone that is thinking of buying one should wait thou, because supposedly they are coming out with an updated version with a 120 gb hard drive and an hdmi output (wich you need for watching a true 1080i hd-dvd). One quick question thou, does anyone know how to get your 360 to play songs off your ipod? when i plug it in, it shows it charging but the play media device doesnt show up on my xbox?