Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

wut did yu du today??

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2006, 09:48 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default wut did yu du today??

I split wood, wore the the wife out, got a wood spliter, she fed me with wood, I did the tech, part she did the labor, I have run out of teenagers they all moved out !!! my wife is all I got for labor!!

Old 02-04-2006, 11:00 PM
Retired Administrator
Default RE: wut did yu du today??

Sounds like you need to make some more kids for the free labor.

I organized and started packing some for my move in June. Went to a birthday dinner for a friend and that’s about it. Kinda boring life right now, busy, but boring.

Old 02-05-2006, 12:57 AM

Had daughters one year old bday party, she turns one on v-day but easier to have party on a weekend. Great fun watching her smash the bday cake and smother herself with frosting and cake.

Old 02-06-2006, 10:42 PM

Worked a 24 hour shift at my firehouse.

Old 02-06-2006, 10:52 PM

was @ work till 4am after which i went to sleep
got up around noon - ate a coupla bagels, a banana and washed it down w/milk
went for a walk, smoked a ciggie, bought some fruit, smoothies, cookies and milk
... was tempted to hit on a chick who gave me a come hither look in the cookie aisle but i didn't ...
watched a show on pre-historic SuperCrocodiles on the telly and some 70s show reruns ... talked on the phone w/a coupla buddies

... now thinking of dinner after which i go back to work ! :-)

Old 02-06-2006, 11:04 PM

ORIGINAL: menefreghista

was @ work till 4am after which i went to sleep
got up around noon - ate a coupla bagels, a banana and washed it down w/milk
went for a walk, smoked a ciggie, bought some fruit, smoothies, cookies and milk
... was tempted to hit on a chick who gave me a come hither look in the cookie aisle but i didn't ...
watched a show on pre-historic SuperCrocodiles on the telly and some 70s show reruns ... talked on the phone w/a coupla buddies

... now thinking of dinner after which i go back to work ! :-)
Nice detail LOL

I got up at 3:30 tonight (I work 3rd shift and get home around 7 am) went to the post office and sent a package, went to see my brother at autozone and take some stuff back. Went to the wonderful wal mart and bought dipers for my bike lol (says they are good to clean with) then got some food got home checked my tracking #s to see when my packages are going to be here and now making this post. Now I'll bum around till 9:30 then I'll leave for work. Basiaclly my typical day until it gets warm enough to ride.

-Jesse-

Old 02-23-2006, 02:48 AM

Lets see, I got up, farted, scratched my ***, took a shower, clipped my nails, Remapped the bike, Installed the Accelerator Module, Rode to college. Talked to a couple chicks my friend knows. They thought I was insane for riding in below 50 degree weather, Did a wheelie, Casually Rode to Olney Illinois to the Unemployment office at 90+MPH. Rode home and put the bike up. Watched a movie and i have been setting here on my laptop just messing arround and watching TV the whole day.

Thats pretty much it.

Daniel Thompson

Old 02-23-2006, 10:15 AM

[sm=bounceybounce.gif]!!!BIKE NIGHT!!! [sm=happy046.gif] I had a good time, not many bikes tonight.

Old 02-23-2006, 03:35 PM
L8X

sat on my bike and made vroom sounds

Old 02-24-2006, 02:32 PM

ummm, got up, went to work, sat online for a bunch of hours, got home, ordered dinner cause it's an exciting SNOWING FRIDAY NIGHT in New Hampshire, headed out to the garage, stared at the old bike trying to figure out where to start on the project, went back in the house without doing a damn thing, went to bed.

But tomorrow I'm getting up to go get my CBR, so I'm totally stoked!!! I told the hubby he's riding home in the cab of the truck alone, cause I'mma be on the bike, in the back, in all my gear, in the snow, making vrooom noises all the way home. lol.

Quick Reply: wut did yu du today??