Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

WTFFFFF Is Wrong With Me?!

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2009, 01:50 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTFFFFF Is Wrong With Me?!

I must first start off by saying I have never taken any drugs. I never smoke and I never drink. I also lead a fairly healthy lifestyle (I say fairly because I don't really care about what I eat) and I manage to get in at least 2 hours of exercise a day and am not overweight.

So, I was just about to go to sleep, but when I got off my chair I almost fell over because I was so dizzy. I thought maybe I stood up too fast so I held onto something and stood there for a while. However, when I took another step it got worst and I could barely even walk straight, my brain felt like it was lagging behind thinking I was somewhere I wasn't. So I made my way over to my bed to lay down and when I got there I could barely get in my bed because I couldn't balance myself at all! I thought it would go away if I rested for a bit, but when I rolled over on my bed I felt like I was spinning down a whirpool and I nearly fell off my bed because my head was spinning. Now I'm here posting this up because I have nothing else to do and because I can't sleep. Even now my head is spinning and I can barely read what I'm writing so please excuse any typos. I wonder if I'm going to die...what if I'm having a stroke? But I can't have a stroke -_- I'm only 19...with 8% body fat.

Old 03-17-2009, 02:15 AM
Official CBRF Welcome Crew Undercover Agent
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Well, your spelling, grammar, and punctuation are still working. You got a C02 detector? Could also be the hormones ~ 19's a good age. My suggestion: find a girl and burn up some of that testosterone

Old 03-17-2009, 02:38 AM

Sounds like your in the wrong forum...try webmd.

Old 03-17-2009, 03:42 AM

Sounds like an inner ear infection or too much salt......... go see a doctor.... fast!

Old 03-17-2009, 04:51 AM

There are a few things that can cause vertigo, as said before inner war infection labyrinthitis (Stand up, close your eyes & lift one leg & try & balance, if you end being unable to balance) , low blood sugar, high blood pressure, that's just a few of the possibilities. Go see your doctor, don't ride your bike there.

Old 03-17-2009, 08:21 AM

Vertigo, fun stuff! had bassically the same thing last thursday & friday, mine wasn't too bad, could tell my ears we're a bit plugged up and threw my balance off completely. I just waited a few days & it went away. Yours sound more serious, try to find a ride to the doc

Old 03-17-2009, 08:22 AM

I am in the same boat, just not as bad. About to go to the doctor, hopefully I don't have a Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, (HCM), that would suck big time, hopefully something minor, but I have symptoms of it.

Old 03-17-2009, 08:35 AM

Originally Posted by CBRclassic

My other advice is to never ask a bunch of motorcyclists what to do if you are dying
Aint that that truth!!!!

Old 03-17-2009, 08:36 AM

Go to the doc pronto. Its one thing to ask for opinions on what exhaust to get and quite another if your health is at stake.

Quick Reply: WTFFFFF Is Wrong With Me?!