Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

WTF?!?! Is this necessary?

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2008, 12:32 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: WTF?!?! Is this necessary?

+1, I don't need a commercial or gay marriage. Here in Texas, it'll be a cold day...

Also, just policy, and I'm breaking it here, but I try never to use the term "ram down my throat" and "gay" in the same sentence.

Old 07-02-2008, 12:42 AM

They'll take care of themselves eventually.......

Think about it, you'll get it
+1 voodoo

Old 07-02-2008, 03:38 PM

I feel the same way about Dr. Pepper commercials ! Damn those freaks ! I just want to round them all up and ship them off to a re-education camp. Too bad we don't live in a totalitarian militocracy (well, maybe we do.) but I just tell myself that if they have rights, I have rights. God Bless America ! Peace, G.

Old 07-02-2008, 07:35 PM

Is me masturbating to the animal channel necessary? No, but I do it any ways to show my dominance.

Old 07-02-2008, 07:54 PM

I personally dont understand or get the gay thing but I figure to each there own. What you do behind closed doors is your business. The only thing I am tired of is gays making out and groping in public. I dont do that with my wife in front of you so extend the same courtesy.

Old 07-02-2008, 09:49 PM

Well I think the government should have no issue in marriage at all. If I meet two gay people and they say they are "Married" I'm going to believe they are married wether they have a license or not. Personally I don't care if people are gay and the way I look at it the more gay guys there are the less competition for me.

But I do hate the whole acceptence thing. Damn if someone wants to be racist or homophobic then have fun. I don't have time for that crap nor do I want you to demonstrate how gay you are to me.

Now I'd like to do this for fun and to just **** people off. But you have Gay, Black, Indian, Mexican, Lesbian, Female, KKKetc parades. I want to do a "Straight caucasion privileged male" parade.

For me living and working around Atlanta I just got use to it since we have a large population of gays and just strange people in general(wether gay or not).

Old 07-02-2008, 09:57 PM

ORIGINAL: Asmittie84

Now I'd like to do this for fun and to just **** people off. But you have Gay, Black, Indian, Mexican, Lesbian, Female, KKKetc parades. I want to do a "Straight caucasion privileged male" parade.

Isn't that every other parade in America?

Old 07-04-2008, 08:22 AM

Ha ^ that's funny!

Old 07-04-2008, 11:30 AM
CBRF 2009 AOTY !!

ORIGINAL: rangerscott

Is me masturbating to the animal channel necessary? No, but I do it any ways to show my dominance.
Bastard! You just made me spite coke on my desk. I haven't laughed this hard in a long time. I needed that.

Voodoo, "rammed down my throat" Very bad choice of words.

Old 07-05-2008, 02:47 AM

ORIGINAL: catamayo85

ORIGINAL: PlayfulGod

'natural'
no need for quotations around it...anatomically speaking, a man should only be with a woman...i dont promote that kind oflifestyle, but i also dont condemn...
+1 to catmang

I don't really care what they do. Just as long as they don't try and convert me like religions do.