Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

WTF?!?! Is this necessary?

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2008, 05:28 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: WTF?!?! Is this necessary?

You know history repeats it's self and guess were we're at AGAIN. Segregation. We didn't learn anything from the time period were blacks were segregated so lets move on to the gays. Thats right people you dont have to watch the history channel any more about segregation cuase we got a big premier going on right now. This time with multi colored folks.

Yes gays are really screwing up this country. Yup, they're the reasons for all the problems and you do know if we can keep people from being gay all bad things in this world will stop and we can all go on with are full filled lives all warm and fuzzy cause gays just **** up the world.

Old 07-01-2008, 05:43 PM

^^ They will even be the reason for World War III!

Old 07-01-2008, 06:01 PM
RCR

HATERS!!!! PPPFffffffttttt Im telling my boyfriend....

Don't really care if they screw each other in the *** but I can't stand seeing the "look at me Im super gay and don't care" people. I consider these ones that give **** their bad name, just like our sportbikes to the industry were all lumped up in one catagory.

Old 07-01-2008, 06:05 PM
Location: Granger, Indiana (Next to South Bend and Notre Dame)

I don't care if their gay but when the act so and talk in the high pitched lispe it starts to **** me off.

Old 07-01-2008, 06:19 PM

Ya flamers are the flamboyant of the gay crowd. The sad is thats what most people see on tv so they think all gays are like that. I bet the people you walk by in a day, 1 out of 10 is gay and you didnt even notice.

Old 07-01-2008, 06:21 PM
Retired Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Homosexuals are gay. lol

for the record; i don't care either way as long as they're not flamboyant but they sho can be humorous ... the ones that don't take themselves too seriously crack me up.
i know what you're saying voodoo that you don't want it in your face, so to speak (damn this topic is difficult to steer away from euphemisms), and i know there are waaaaayyy too many shows on t.v. right now that cater to the "alternative lifestyle" but I think a lot of that is only due to the likelihood that much of those who run the networks in hollywood are into it more than what actually sells shows.

I don't take anything on t.v. seriously .. even the news is so biased and slanted that all I can do is watch it for entertainment more than an actual news source.

Old 07-01-2008, 06:24 PM

cb2cbr, voodoochyl, exactly how I feel.

Old 07-01-2008, 06:37 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

At the risk of being flamed, I have gay friends, some of their friends are the screaming queen variety & can get a bit annoying at times. In reality though, my friends are just like everyone else, you would not guess that they where gay if you met them, although if you walked into their house you would. (How do you now when you house has been robbed by a gay? Everything just here & there & it all looks lovely). Some of the most creative people in history have been gay & its not like they woke up one morning & thought "hey, I think I'll trying being gay". The reason that you see a lot of advertising & TV shows that feature gays is because its a big market & gay people are loyal to those that accept them. Honda some years ago featured a billboard with the Honda Civic (thats wot its called here) & had two well dressed guys standing next to it, instead of the usual Guy/Chick image, they sold a heaps of em.
The ads & shows that I hate most on TV are the ones that make out men are total f*cking idiots next to their female counterparts, I find stuff like that more offensive.

Old 07-01-2008, 06:58 PM

Yeah, the Daily Show is where it's at...

Good on ya Lonestar...intelligent, balanced comments nearer to the truth than anyone else...must be the VFR

Don't hate, people. The level of gay pride is directly proportional to gay hate, multiplied by a factor of 10:1, which is the ratio of straight to gay. If you were far outnumbered and lethally hated on, you would overcompensate too, I bet.

Besides, you never hear about a gay couple having fourteen goddamn children...jesus christ

Old 07-01-2008, 11:41 PM