Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

WTF?!?! Is this necessary?

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2008, 06:41 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: WTF?!?! Is this necessary?

Whats funny is straight people think these commercials are for them. THEY ARE FOR THE PEOPLE THAT THEY ARE DIRECTED TO.

I dont watch a diet commercial and go all ape **** yelling out, "WHY THE HELL ARE THEY SHOWING THIS ****? I'M NOT FAT SO I SHOULDNT HAVE TO SEE THIS ****!"

People are gay and have been for thousands of years. Get over it.

People are gay, stupid, fat, skinny, tan, light skinned, freckled, long haired, flat footed, tall, short, athletic, retarded, deformed, gross, sick, young, old, dead, nervous, spontanious, afraid, scared, happy, tough, blah blah blah blah.

Old 06-30-2008, 06:53 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I think you Americans have been subjected to this type of thing for a long.

Flintstones, meet the Flintstones, They're a modern stoneage family.
From the, town of Bedrock, They're a page right out of history.
Let's ride, with the family down the street, Through the courtesy of Fred's two feet.
When you're, with the Flintstones, Have a yabba dabba doo time, A dabba doo time, You'll have a gay old time!

Remind me never to go to Bedrock!

Old 06-30-2008, 06:56 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-id4GKsaQk

Old 06-30-2008, 06:58 PM

Ok, last one, could not resist it, but even your Christmases seem a little off left field.

Deck the halls with boughs of holly,Fa la la la la, la la la la.'Tis the season to be jolly,Fa la la la la, la la la la.Don we now our gay apparel,

Old 06-30-2008, 07:12 PM

I'll admit I am against gay marriage. Whats going to happen after gay marrage is then people are going to want to get married in groups. 3 or 4 people are going to wonder why they all can't get married together. People are going to want to marry animals or inanimate objects. Then whats the point to getting married...?

Old 07-01-2008, 01:23 AM

something tells me that us being bikers like 99 percent of us are anti gay.lol. the other percent is probaby female just my $.02

Old 07-01-2008, 01:35 AM
Retired Moderator & The Big Deal

I know a few girls who im sure would want to marry their vibrators

Old 07-01-2008, 05:39 AM

So in the gay marriges.. when they do get married, then get a divorce, who will get all the money and there partners shyte? The one taking in the butt??

Just like the women take all the guys shyte?

Old 07-01-2008, 08:18 AM

I think even the gay groups numbers put their population at 3-4% of the general. Why then do we have to see / hear them in every program on TV? If it's a story about a gay person, fine. I'll know that going in and make the the choice to watch or NOT. Seems EVERY program feels the need to add a gay character to the cast. The producers have some marketing dweebs tell them that's what we want to see.
I'll live and let live, but I can't celebrate it. Just as I don't celebrate any mental illness or physical hardship of anyone.

Old 07-01-2008, 01:51 PM
Retired Moderator

ORIGINAL: cb2cbr

I think even the gay groups numbers put their population at 3-4% of the general. Why then do we have to see / hear them in every program on TV? If it's a story about a gay person, fine. I'll know that going in and make the the choice to watch or NOT. Seems EVERY program feels the need to add a gay character to the cast. The producers have some marketing dweebs tell them that's what we want to see.
EXACTLY!!! That is exactly how I feel about it. Solution...watch less TV? Probably, but I like TV. I just don't want to be forcefed what I should think about society. It is prettychic to be overly accommodating and accepting of the gay lifestyle...just after you finished your yoga class, declaired you are "going green", drank a soy latte, and finished signing paperwork to adopt a child from a third world country. Yaaaaaay!