Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

WTF?!?! Is this necessary?

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2008, 01:27 AM
Retired Moderator
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTF?!?! Is this necessary?

So, I saw this commercial the other day and had to share. No pun intended, but why does television have to ram acceptance of gays down my throat? It actually pisses me off. It is like swimming. Some people just jump right into the water, while others like to stick their pinky toe in, and bitch, and moan, and whineuntil the rest of their body is submerged...then everything is fine. I am like that second swimmer when it comes to gay marriage, gay television, etc. Maybe I am homophobic, I will freely admit that, but is this commercial necessary? What do you guys/gals think?

chemistry.com

For what it is worth, this one is just as gay as the commercial with the two dudes. Thereare not really anybody like the two people in this commercial...are there? MANSCAPING?!?! WTF!!!

Jeezum Crow

Old 06-28-2008, 01:34 AM
Default RE: WTF?!?! Is this necessary?

I watch TV and that first one has never been on in my market...oh wait, I just got the pun. Haha

They prolly just whipped it up in time for Cali's new gay marriage deal. I say, who cares, at least they're not trying to ram fat people down my throat...could you imagine, largerchemistry.com lol

Old 06-30-2008, 04:08 PM

ORIGINAL: SpiritRR

I watch TV and that first one has never been on in my market...oh wait, I just got the pun. Haha

They prolly just whipped it up in time for Cali's new gay marriage deal. I say, who cares, at least they're not trying to ram fat people down my throat...could you imagine, largerchemistry.com lol
ha ha ha bangin fatty's.com

Old 06-30-2008, 04:11 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I dont think theres anything 'natural' about it. But what one chooses to do is there biz, but dont try n force it on me. I dont judge or discriminate against anyone regardless. But if a dude hits on me he may very well likely get knocked the **** out lol.

Old 06-30-2008, 04:20 PM

ORIGINAL: PlayfulGod

'natural'
no need for quotations around it...anatomically speaking, a man should only be with a woman...i dont promote that kind oflifestyle, but i also dont condemn...

Old 06-30-2008, 04:27 PM

+1 to all you guys

I'm definately not for being gay, but we live in a country where people are alloud to do what they want. I just dont want to hear about it everywhere i go....I dont have a straight pride bumpersticker on my bike or car...

Old 06-30-2008, 04:31 PM

+10000

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qr7KisYh4_o&NR=1

Old 06-30-2008, 04:34 PM

+1 on getting knocked the **** out

Old 06-30-2008, 05:59 PM

Hey i'm all for the chicks on chicksspecially when I'm involved [8D]but the guy on guy crap gotta go that sh*t just aint right! I don't mine people being gay but don't push it on me either cause that sh*t dont fly with me. To each their own just don't force it on those that don't care for it.

Old 06-30-2008, 06:09 PM

Voodoo....I promise not to cry like a school girl when you manhandle my posts.