Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

wtf!

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2008, 04:28 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default wtf!

so me and my g/f were walking out of my house to my truck yesterday evening and i saw a bag of trash in the back. i know she didnt put it there, so i asked her 'where'd that come from'. she replied 'i thought you put it in there'. in the past while being parked at random stores i've had people for some goddamn reason put **** in the back of my truck......apperantly its some sort of perk to owning one.......?! i once walked out of a store to find a dirty baby diaper in the back!

well anyhow, so apperantly while my g/f was at work (has to park in the far back portion of a target parking lot as she works at a bob evans right next to it) some ******* dick head worthless pile of **** put a bag of trash in the back of my truck. well, sucks for that person....b/c this one is the straw that broke the camels back. this evening i plan on getting some loooong dish gloves, carefully untieing the bag and looking through it for some mail. if i find atleast 2 pieces of mail w/ the same address, i plan on returning the ******** lost property. im almost positive its someone local. i plan on taking it to their front yard w/ a note on it that says 'hey *******, you dropped this' and as its sitting upright, carefully cut the bottom of the bag so that when the ******* picks it up......he can pick it ALL up as the bottom falls out!

i apologize, this **** burns me up!

Old 11-18-2008, 04:32 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: wtf!

make sure to take pictures.

Old 11-18-2008, 04:37 PM

sounds like a lot more trouble than it's worth.

you comb through the entire bag of trash, deliver it to his house only to not witness his reaction in the end < he picks it up and puts it in a garbage can.

he wins.

Old 11-18-2008, 04:39 PM

i really dont care if nothing happens and he just puts it in HIS trash can. thats where it should have gone in the 1st place. my reward will be knowing that he will see his lovely bag of trash again.

Old 11-18-2008, 04:40 PM

^ Fine then cut some donuts in his front yard, if he's got one, or just return it to him w/out the bag.

Imho the best way to solve your problem is to just keep your bed empty and drive around with the tailgate down :P I know it's not nice to do it to empty the bed.. but what are street sweepers for?

Old 11-18-2008, 04:42 PM

there never is anything in the bed of my truck.........until ******** use it as the county landfill.

Old 11-18-2008, 04:43 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

do it! fill it up with something horrible, like gutted fish or something. wait a day or two until the maggots start in on it too!

Old 11-18-2008, 04:55 PM

or pour a lot of salt in it too, so he salts a big spot in his yard when he opens it

I'm with you all the way on doin this jay, shyt aint right

but how many threads have been started with the title "WTF?"

Old 11-18-2008, 04:58 PM
Retired Moderator & The Big Deal

my dad did this a few times when I was little lol it's funny to hear the other side of it =p

Old 11-18-2008, 05:30 PM

Luckily no one has ever really thrown trash in the back of mine, but I normally have a hard tonneau cover on it. I don't get how some people have about 100 cans and bottles, along with McDonalds bags and other numerous things in the back.