Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Wow... my life just keep getting better... NOT

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2008, 12:30 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wow... my life just keep getting better... NOT

Ok so a lot of you are well aware of my current toilet situation, now to add something else to the list of crappy things happening to me. So this morning after my shower I went at the throne with my handy dandy friend mr plunger. Still a no drain on it, it's clogged up good from that danged sylus. Well I usually try to leave the house at 8-805am to make it to work 30% of the time I get stuck at a train. It was going on 8:15 so I thought screw it I'll just come straight home after workand tell pops and take the heat and get it fixed.

Now before I continue you should know this. In the morning after I take a shower I'm usually home by myself, both parents usually leave around 5-6am so after I shower I just walk around the house going about my business in my boxers and my undershirt Tshirt. Well, today I was doing just that and when the 8:15 time came around I went to my room grabbed my bike key went out opened the garage and pulled the bike out and started it. No problem right? Well, no, until I feel the need to get back into my freaking house and the stupid freaking door into the house from the garage is LOCKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who the crap locks that door?!?!?!?!?!? Ok at this time I'm starting to panic I walk around to the front door, locked, walk around to the patio door, locked. Luckily we gave our neighbors a house key just incase of times like this or for when we're away on vacation to feed pets or what not. I walk over to the neighbors house ring the door bell and wait for about 2minutes and no one comes to the door. I'm screwed.

Now picture this in your head, a 240ish lb guy in scooby doo boxers and a white undershirt on an '06 blue F4i flying down the road at 60mph and you will see what I looked like this morning riding to Kohls where my mom works to get her house key. I walk into Kohls bare foot half naked and my longish hair all blown straight up and the cashier lady looks at me like she's about to call 911 because an insane assilum patient has escaped. Not to mention it was very cold this morning (40ish degrees) and well, if you're a guy you know what happens when it's really cold.

I have my mom paged and wait up front for her so this crazy guy isn't walking around Kohls scaring all the customers and when she finally comes she looked at me like WHAT THE HECK?!?!?. I told her what happened about being locked out and that I needed a key ASAP so she goes to get it. After she comes back she laughs at me and I tell her "oh by the way the downstairs toilet is broke" and explained to her what happened and then start to get yelled at like "oh my gosh you didnt really do that did you?!" and sighs all pissed off at me while I'm standing in Kohls half naked.

I ride back home get in the house start to get dressed and tell my boss I'm going to be lat as it was about 8:55 and I should have been to work 10 minutes ago already.

I showed up for work at about 9:15 a half hour late. =(

Mike

Old 05-12-2008, 12:35 PM
Default RE: Wow... my life just keep getting better... NOT

Man im sorry but when i got to the 240lbish guy wearing scooby doo boxers and a white t_shirt riding 60 mph i died laughing, i laughed till it hurt. on a serious note man sorry your having such ****ty luck here latley=)

Old 05-12-2008, 12:39 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hehe, one of those days huh? Don't feel bad, I usually roll into work 1 1/2 hours late, not that I try to or anything.

I was locked out of my house on Friday, when I come home for lunch I get my bike, and since we don't have a garage door opener, I have my brother shut and lock the garage door after I leave; otherwise I have to pull out of garage, get off, take keys, shut garage, lock up house, then go. Anyways, I shove all my stuff in my tank bag and go to work. When I get home at 5ish, my brother has left for work and I'll be damned if I can't find my keys in my bag. So I walk around back, look in the window and yep, there are my keys, on the table. I called and was waiting for my brother until I got impatient and broke in through a window. No I didn't smash it, I just *managed* to get it open. To make things even better it was 102* outside and I had just got home from a 5 mile trip that took me 30 mins b/c of traffic.

Old 05-12-2008, 12:40 PM
Registered Users

oh.....man.....can't.....stop.....laughing......sc ooby.....doo......tshirt.....KOHLS!!!!

bwahahahahaah.....

sorry mike, that's a good one to hold onto...hopefully your luck will turn around soon....keep that head up high buddy....

Old 05-12-2008, 12:42 PM

[sm=icon_rofl.gif]You gotta admitt that's all pretty funny. Everyone runs into ****ty days but you've topped quite a few by my guess. No matter what, things could always be worse. You still planning on headdin to the Dells this weekend?

Old 05-12-2008, 12:47 PM

Now that's some funny ****!!!!!

Old 05-12-2008, 12:48 PM
Banned

ORIGINAL: snowboarding82

...a 240ish lb guy in scooby doo boxers and a white undershirt... and my longish hair
You don't play WoW, do you?

Good story.

Old 05-12-2008, 12:51 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: snowboarding82

...a 240ish lb guy in scooby doo boxers and a white undershirt... and my longish hair
Actually, I have a pair of scooby doo boxers too. I've had them for like 10 years too.

Old 05-12-2008, 01:25 PM

Look at the bright side. You weren't naked.

Old 05-12-2008, 01:31 PM

LMAO, that um. lol sucks lol man......LOLOL.

Quick Reply: Wow... my life just keep getting better... NOT