Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Wow this guy pissed me off

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2009, 11:16 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by motorcycle5
Just had an idea: secretly get his email address and post it here for us. We'll do the rest.
hahhahaha you are right man I need to tell em straight: "I ****ing hate ****ers sitting on my ****ing bike ****."

like that?

Old 06-01-2009, 11:40 PM
Default wow

Dude, I got pissed off just reading your post, and that's never happened to me.
If it ever does though, I'll put my foot down. The only person allowed to touch my bike without permission is the b/f.
I don't care if you know me, did I say you could get on? No? THEN GET OFF!! Hey, that felt good! Lemme at em!

Old 06-02-2009, 12:00 AM

dang that's pretty crazy dude... You should get a carry permit lol :P

Old 06-02-2009, 08:42 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Geez that would **** me off. Like seca said, only person that touches my bike without permission is my girl. Even my brother knows better. I'd have gotten pretty upset about it no doubt and promptly asked him to dismount.

How would he react if you just got in his car and started revving or went over to his house and found his wife and....

Not cool.

Old 06-02-2009, 09:38 AM

Follow him to his car and sit on his hood.

Old 06-02-2009, 10:15 AM

hahhaha you guys are funny

Today at work I bet I will not hear the end of it. They will be telling me to be safer and that I go too fast, and lecture me about how to ride a bike. I get annoyed when people talk about chit that they don't know a clue about. No problems taking tips from a experienced rider but the "experience" these guys had was on a 250cc (regulation in Korea) 20 fking years ago. They have never ever been on a 600cc sportbike until yesterday when they fking sat on mine.

I am the youngest at work so they probably think I know chit about bikes and I'm just a crazy kid. Oh well I can take it cuz I know they wish they had a bike like mine.

Old 06-03-2009, 01:00 AM

Get off the ****in bike...count two. Head butt with helmet. Simple and there won't be a repeat.

Old 06-03-2009, 07:26 AM
Ladies Lounge Moderator

Originally Posted by Hangfire
Gotta say, I'm with Thrash on this.

Doesn't really sound like a problem with the people your dealing with, sounds kinda like you need to be more forceful. Not violent per se, unless it was called for, but definitely more forceful. It sounds like you were way too nice about it. Hate to say it but the fact is the worlds teeming with douchebags, and most of them don't take a polite hint or request well. People tend to act allergic to conflict nowadays but sometimes a lil conflict is healthy, and called for. I can understand tempering it at work, with a coworker, but you should have unleashed the wrath at the other jacka$$.
One or two polte warnings or requests would have been enough before you let loose. As for respecting your elders, douchebags don't count, shoulda broke his hip.
Werd. Silly as it sounds- did you actually directly say to both these guys "Please do not ever touch my bike again without my permission?" Or even "**** dude, don't touch my bike!" ?

Old 06-03-2009, 07:49 AM

I think they would get the idea with the "get the **** off". It sends that "I don't like it when you touch my stuff" message. The head butt is only after a short count to drive the message home if they don't move when you deliver the first part of the message.
I don't think a "please" is necessary in this case.

Quick Reply: Wow this guy pissed me off