Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Wow even kids cant get a break!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2007, 04:36 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Old 03-17-2007, 05:19 AM
Default RE: Wow even kids cant get a break!!

Meh, give him the chair!!!!

i kid i kid, well he wont do that again [>:]

Old 03-17-2007, 05:22 AM

damn that is messed up. kid's gonna be leary of the police for the rest of his life.

Old 03-17-2007, 06:13 AM

Thats BS, I'll bet its because he's african american. I'm not black, but one of the closest people to me is. Either way, its not right for them to handcuff a child unless he is commiting violent or murderous crimes. I hope the officers that harassed the child get fired. Its this kind of crap that makes law enforcment officials look bad.

Old 03-17-2007, 06:15 AM
Retired Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That kind of pisses me off. A small kid arrested by police for that? Even though I have tremendous respect for the police......the arresting officer(s) in this case should be terminated for that. I guess that's bad cops ruining it for all the good ones. (Same thing as squids ruining it for the rest of us).

Old 03-17-2007, 05:40 PM

hey, you think thats bad, here in england the police are charging the kids andtaking their minimoto's and midi's awayif they're found riding them in unauthorised placed and crushing them, how unfair is that.

Old 03-17-2007, 06:51 PM
Err

**** THE POLICE!

how can you possibly justify the arrest of a 7 yr old kid, who didn't even have the bike on!!

whatever respect i DID have for cops has gone out window....

Old 03-17-2007, 06:55 PM
Retired Moderator

I chalk this up to a cop with a stickin his ***. I do not judge cops by this incident, and I am not ready to call Al Sharpton and Reggie Jackson to the scene of the crime. There will be so much public outcry, that the officer responsible will have his share of deep $hit.

Old 03-17-2007, 08:20 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: CBR600_ES

hey, you think thats bad, here in england the police are charging the kids andtaking their minimoto's and midi's awayif they're found riding them in unauthorised placed and crushing them, how unfair is that.
glad im on this side of the pond!

Old 03-17-2007, 09:36 PM

There is always more than one side to evry story...
Evry person that gets arrested is always "abused by arrogant, power drunk, brutalizing pigs"

And on evry arrest the cops make they nab a "dangerous threat to society that was resisting arrest and causing a public threat/disturbance etc..."

I don't condone what the cops did, but the story seems a little biased

"He was just peacefully sitting on his bike in front of the house (on his way to help old ladies accross the street before going to his cub-scout meeting) when theese (rabid power monger, mean and abusive) cops just came over and without any provocation grabbed him by the neck and (while he choked by the demon's death grip on his fragile little neck) started shouting at him..."

Yes, It is dripping with sarcasm and hiperbole, but it is in the hope that it will illustrate my point...

I am the son of a black man, and a white woman, all from Hispanic heritage to boot and it irritates me to an incredible degree when people play the "race card" at the slightest provocation.

I say there is way more to this story than it is being said, and refuse to pass judgement untill all the facts are known.

Quick Reply: Wow even kids cant get a break!!