Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

WOW

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2005, 04:57 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WOW

Ok so yesterday evening I go pick up my poor ol wrecked bike, in order to take it to another friends house and garage so we can being working on it this weekend.

Well she looks a hot mess but will be fine once put back together. :-( Anyhow My friend, who is freakin awesome and has always been right there to help me with everything, was with me last night as well.

WE run by his hosue to grab the trailer, and his gorgeous 03 600 RR is sittin in the garage. I ask if I can sit on it, and he's like yeah. Better yet heres the key take her for a spin.
My jaw dropped. I was shocked and honored he let me take her for a spin. and OMG what a bike. Smooth and fast and gorgeous. I really enjoyed that ride. That was my 2nd one since my accident. and I'm feelin a lil more comfrotable.

Diesel

Old 05-06-2005, 05:13 PM
Default RE: WOW

Heres my baby... hope you get yours fixed soon!

https://cbrforum.com/m_9253/tm.htm

take it easy,

Chris

Old 05-06-2005, 09:52 PM

OMG just lookin at the wet pics makes me all

oh wait this is sportbike forum hahahaha gotta keep it g rated

She looks hot. my pre-wreck pics of my f2 are int eh photo gallery.

But I was excited to be able to take the 600rr for a ride.

and last sunday another friend let me take his 05 r6 (raven black w/ red trims) for a ride. That bike rides sooooo freakin smooth.

It's funny as hell though I can't touch the ground on anyones bike, mine included, I just lean it to one side adn hold it up lol

but it's great that people care and trust me enough to ride their precious baby's

Diesel

Old 05-09-2005, 03:32 AM

Nice pics blind.