Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

women and bikes

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2007, 08:57 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default women and bikes

i know this has been done before (about flashing, lol), but i thought i'd resurface it b/c i didnt feel i found a answer. so.........

what is it that women find SO attractive about men on bikes? i was on here searching up something and stumbled across a thread about a guy that always had girls flashing him, and he mentioned how he was in his....i cant recall, lets say late 30's......and it humored him b/c these girls dont know if he's 18 or 88! i dont get any of that when im riding, but i usually get waves, winks, and a nod of the head. i just find it funny. i dont consider myself to be butt f'kn ugly, nor do i see myself as a damn male model.....but i do notice that the bike gets much more attention that when im NOT on it (or not in the gear). i by no, NO means use the bike to pull p***y (i have a g/f that im faithful to). i bought it for myself, something i had always wanted since i was young. but im just curious what attracts women to the bike SOOOO much. i asked my g/f and we got into a conversation about it. she mentioned b/c its a "bad boy" kinda thing, how back in the day it was rebelious.......and that she just found it sexy. and in the thread i had stumbled on i found many girls who had posted up saying it was b/c the girls doing it were trashy and had no respect for themselves ( i guess the flashing).

so what does everyone think it is, that seems to make women go ape **** over men on bikes?

Old 06-11-2007, 08:59 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: women and bikes

I have yet to see a pair of **** because of my bike.

Old 06-11-2007, 09:00 PM

lmao, well i sure as hell found a post on some guy that saw MANY (it was dated '06, idk if he still frequents this forum)

Old 06-11-2007, 09:09 PM

ORIGINAL: AK47
I have yet to see a pair of **** because of my bike.
+1 ... don't think its going to be happening any time soon.Name:  dontknow.gif
Views: 6
Size:  275 Bytes

Old 06-11-2007, 09:10 PM
VP

I think I remember oldfatguy saying he saw a pair a few months back.. it was pretty funny because...well because he's an old fat guy.

I saw a pair the other day but it was totally on accident... I was riding along and there was alady changing in the backseat of a car and she was sitting up high enough where I could see her cuz I'm sitting 6 feet off the ground but she was dipped down where she thought no one would see her. Same thing right??? **** is ****!

Old 06-11-2007, 09:11 PM

vpsophmore, hahaha. you say it so causally like you just saw two cantalopes at the grocery store, hahaha " i saw a pair just the other day!"

Old 06-11-2007, 09:18 PM

No tit-heys for me.

Old 06-11-2007, 09:22 PM

ehh, i would either crash or try and grag em if i saw a pair of tatas jumpin out at me. its funny cause i just got an email the other day on myspacefrom this girl actin like i was all hot and what not for ownin a bike. said it was like a dream of hers to ride on the back of one...yeah, im a try n hit it

Old 06-11-2007, 09:34 PM

ORIGINAL: dizzie56

ehh, i would either crash or try and grag em if i saw a pair of tatas jumpin out at me. its funny cause i just got an email the other day on myspacefrom this girl actin like i was all hot and what not for ownin a bike. said it was like a dream of hers to ride on the back of one...yeah, im a try n hit it
Fat Girl??

Old 06-11-2007, 09:34 PM

^ better make sure she not a plump one ! remeber we have weight restrictions for the back seat !

Quick Reply: women and bikes