Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Wish the bast for a Family friend

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2007, 09:00 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wish the bast for a Family friend

I just got off the phone with my mother and a close family friend has been in a bad accident. My mother works with him, and she made it sound like he has been well overdue on sleep the last few weeks. I have rolled a car from lack of sleep myself so this is all too real. From the way it sounds, it's not too promising that he'll be making it...

A Leopolis man was listed in critical condition at Theda Clark Medical Center in Neenah Wednesday night after an accident initially thought to have claimed his life.

William Watters, 44, was northbound on County Road D at Pioneer Lane about 1:50 p.m. Wednesday when he crossed the center line, went into a ditch and struck the embankment of a driveway, the Shawano County Sheriff’s Department said.

The vehicle went airborne and rolled over.

Initial reports from the accident scene were that one of the two people in the vehicle was deceased, said Sheriff’s Lt. Staber Cook.

“They announced that they thought one was deceased, and Pella EMS responded and they did CPR on him and they must have brought him back,” Cook said.

The passenger in the vehicle — Cari Horn, 39, of Green Bay — was transported to a hospital in Green Bay with unknown injuries.
http://www.shawanoleader.com/article...news/news4.txt

Old 11-29-2007, 11:11 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Wish the bast for a Family friend

Sounds horrible Best of luck to them. Hope everything turns out for the best.