Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

why why why

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2007, 04:01 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default why why why

why why why do i drink myself stupid STILL, its 2 in the afternoon and i wanna go ride, but if i stand up, im gonna hurl, again...

[sm=headbang.gif][sm=headbang.gif][sm=headbang.gif][sm=headbang.gif][sm=headbang.gif][sm=headbang.gif][sm=headbang.gif][sm=headbang.gif][sm=headbang.gif][sm=headbang.gif][sm=headbang.gif][sm=headbang.gif][sm=headbang.gif][sm=headbang.gif][sm=headbang.gif][sm=headbang.gif][sm=headbang.gif][sm=headbang.gif][sm=headbang.gif][sm=headbang.gif][sm=headbang.gif][sm=headbang.gif][sm=headbang.gif][sm=headbang.gif][sm=headbang.gif][sm=headbang.gif][sm=headbang.gif][sm=headbang.gif][sm=headbang.gif][sm=headbang.gif][sm=headbang.gif]

Old 03-31-2007, 04:25 PM
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: why why why

Bah, you youngings have enough in ya to keep doing dat to yourself...

Just know that you can't ride when you do! Muh-hahahahahaha

Old 03-31-2007, 04:55 PM
Retired Moderator ans All Around Good Guy

quite honestly thats why i dont drink alot anymore. i never want to be like "i cant ride" for wahtever reason ! i love riding too much so i dont risk it .. hope you feel better

Old 03-31-2007, 05:17 PM

6 years sober, and 7 day a week rider.

Nuff said.

Old 03-31-2007, 08:30 PM

ORIGINAL: JZHALES

why why why do i drink myself stupid STILL, its 2 in the afternoon and i wanna go ride, but if i stand up, im gonna hurl, again...

[sm=headbang.gif][sm=headbang.gif][sm=headbang.gif][sm=headbang.gif][sm=headbang.gif][sm=headbang.gif][sm=headbang.gif][sm=headbang.gif][sm=headbang.gif][sm=headbang.gif][sm=headbang.gif][sm=headbang.gif][sm=headbang.gif][sm=headbang.gif][sm=headbang.gif][sm=headbang.gif][sm=headbang.gif][sm=headbang.gif][sm=headbang.gif][sm=headbang.gif][sm=headbang.gif][sm=headbang.gif][sm=headbang.gif][sm=headbang.gif][sm=headbang.gif][sm=headbang.gif][sm=headbang.gif][sm=headbang.gif][sm=headbang.gif][sm=headbang.gif][sm=headbang.gif]
Damm boy....learn to SHARE.....i'll be der at 6...peace... [sm=icon_cheers.gif]

Old 04-01-2007, 06:30 AM
Retired Moderator

ORIGINAL: TheX

6 years sober, and 7 day a week rider.

Nuff said.
+1.

Had 1 beer the other night at Chili's (in the car, not on the bike).....and I started to buzz after I drank about 3/4 of it (granted it was Fat Tire, but still). I was embarrassed....but figured it's cheaper for me to get a buzz than some other people.....lol.

But I rarely drink........I hate being around drunk people, so I don't like getting drunk myself.

Old 04-01-2007, 05:07 PM

Stop drinking so much...it's bad for your liver![>:]

Old 04-01-2007, 05:10 PM

I not had a drink since 2001. There are a lot better things to spend all that money on.

Old 04-01-2007, 08:09 PM

7 years,this mo. life is great...Ya,up for a ride 24/7. lots of people out there, that quit... I've yet to hear anyone say, "life isn't better" lots of people to go it w/ you.
Free and clean, Ripp'n