Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Why do you like bikes or ride them?

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2006, 11:19 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: What do you like bikes or ride them?

the speed! to me, theres no better feeling in the world than going fast into a turn, leaning far, and then accelerating hard out of the turn. i love the way bikes look too! i mean seriously, is there anything in this worl that looks more badass than a modern sportbike? i think not!

Old 04-03-2006, 11:43 PM

IT'S NIRVANA !!!![sm=signs007.gif] IT'S BITCHEN!!! IT'S WHAT I WORK FOR !!![sm=icon_rock.gif]

Old 04-04-2006, 12:38 AM

My response is like other orgers. I first wanted the bike was jsut because i thuoght they were so cool and i just wanted one. Now that i have one, the feeling of being free on a bike is priceless. Its like almost having no worries when you're on a bike, maybe its because you're concentrating so hard on everything when you on a bike. But just the feeling is awesome..

Old 04-04-2006, 02:09 AM

Just something about all that power with just the flick of your wrist!

Old 04-04-2006, 06:34 AM

im with all you guys its just an awsome feeling!

Old 04-04-2006, 11:37 AM

For me I just love the freedom and riding is just a stress reliever, not that I am stressed. But when I ride I don't think of anything else but riding! If I had a bad day or if somethings bothering me it goes away when I ride. I cant really explain it but I guess I just concentrate on riding and nothing else, life in general just seems to stand still for me.....I have nothing else on my mind but the open road and the two wheels I'm riding!

Old 04-04-2006, 11:46 AM
Default RE: Why do you like bikes or ride them?

ORIGINAL: g3teg97

I can't say that I like to ride because I never have. I like bikes because of how they look, sound, and just are bad ***.

I'm asking 'cause my g/f asked me last night and I couldn't give her an answer other than I just like 'em.

So why do you like them?
Eeek.... you're a dangerous person to ride with then... you're in it for the fasion, not the passion. That can make a person a careless rider... Be careful out there!

Old 04-04-2006, 11:48 AM

ORIGINAL: OldFatGuy

For me it's the feeling of freedom, being out in the open air and feeling the wind rush by and the warmth of the sun.
That about sums it up right there... it's just EXCITING... it's the thrill of crossing a big, high bridge over the water, and looking out over everything around me, and just being overtaken by this desire to giggle and squeal! It's the excitement! The adrenaline! And most importantly, the freedom!

In addition, here in Florida, we're blessed with an amazing sportbike community. We have made some of the most loyal and awesome friends, all of whom ride. It's great to be able to share a passion for something with both the man I love AND my closest friends. Doesn't get any better than that!

Old 04-04-2006, 12:44 PM

with sportbikes, its almost like a love affair for me. you have an intimate position on the machine, practically like riding a race horse. every part of your body is involved with controlling the mass of steel and aluminum beneath you. its a very involved type of experience. motorcycles command serious respect from the rider, and it is an extremely satisfying feeling just knowing that you are in controll of this xxx HP beauty. and yea, chicks dig em too. haha

Old 04-04-2006, 02:03 PM

I am getting to live my youth again since I was married with kid at the age of 18. Now things are settled down and I always wanted one so one day a said f*ck it and bought one. There is no feeling like the feeling you get when the bike and you lean through a corner. Also I owned a 944turbo and I thought is could corner and accelarate. Boy was I wrong. These bikes are just sick.

Quick Reply: Why do you like bikes or ride them?