Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

why

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2007, 09:28 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: why

[sm=headbang.gif]geez guy.......i dont think ive met anyone on the net who bitches as much as you.

Old 08-11-2007, 10:09 AM

what threat was it?

Old 08-11-2007, 10:10 AM

*thread....its early on a saturday and im at work so i cant spell

Old 08-11-2007, 10:21 AM

This guy still at it ? and by the way "off topic" does'nt translate to "whining and crying" or "pouting and stamping" or "kicking and screaming"tantrums only work when your 2 years old [&o]

Old 08-11-2007, 01:13 PM
Old 08-11-2007, 01:30 PM

yeahi found them....seems like everybody was rippin on him for his spelling and then when he tried to defend himself or get back on the topic of the guy with the streamers comin out of his leverseverybody just called him a squid....classic i guess. thougtht it was kinda funny how everybody became all worked up bout how he has a race bike that he sometimes takes out on the street and how everybody busted him bout his spelling. do people actually have lives anymoreor doeseverybody have to go around correcting each other's spelling on a fackin chat room.Or is that what they look forward to as their fun for the day, hoping that it will be like their 15 minutes of fame in a chat room? Kinda pointless

Old 08-11-2007, 01:33 PM

i could care less about a guys spelling, i mistype stuff all the time, what i thought was funny was the fact he was try to tell a squid story when he himslef was the much better story.

Old 08-11-2007, 01:44 PM

Idk, i kinda think this story is a bit more funny imo. I mean, i wouldnt even really know where to start makin fun of a douche like this. Id think that this guy is ridin on the shortbus honestly. And a kid riding round ona race bike on the streets aint all that bad...there are worse things. Just cause everybody hasnt got their motorcycle lisence, wear full leathers, goes the speed limit exactly at every spot, or doesnt exactly know how to drag a knee in proper form while keepin in the same line all the way thru the turn doesnt mean they are squids. The story he told below, well, yeah, this guy is a fackin tard. But the whole spelling thing and the fact that he bought a bike that isnt exactly street legal just yet doesnt make him all that squidly, mabye thats all the kid could afford. Idk, maybe he has been a jackass in a couple other threads besides the couple that are locked and im just missin somethin here...but that whole "You need to use spell check" **** has got to go, specially when half them peeps mess up themselves all the time.

now im not one to judge to each his own but i just have to vent about one person i know he just bought a kawaski 700 s something and its a naked bike but he just get done with a lil like 500 fake wannbe harley so here it goes he has a helmet that he tapes things not stickers but stuff out of newspapers and video games and uses scotch tape.Then he has seen the guys who do moto raceing and thinks he can lean his down to so he goes and gets knee pads and i swear they are roller hockey pads the kind u velcrow on over ur paints and then has more paper clipings taped on his bike. Then he also put chopper handel bar tassles on not his handle bars but on his clutch and brake levers wow. Then he also went a velcrowed speakers to his frame under the plastic which u cant even realy hear when u ride wow owowowo wow i work with this guy.

Old 08-11-2007, 02:05 PM
Retired Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Name:  trolls_dic_150.gif
Views: 10
Size:  14.1 KB

Old 08-11-2007, 02:08 PM
Retired Moderator ans All Around Good Guy

hahaha