Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Who is at work

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2007, 01:13 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Who is at work

and what are you really supposed to be doing?
im supposed to be making a spread sheet showing all the different types of document migrations that are used in a stack of papers i have on my desk.
earlier i had to print out excel files and adobe files... probally 150 different files total that was probally ehhh 800 pieces of paper. thank god i didnt drop the stack when i was done[:@]

Old 07-18-2007, 01:23 PM
Default RE: Who is at work

i'm at work too, but on my lunch break at the office. after this im going to install some 15 god damned telephone numbers for a new business near the interstate. it takes quite awhile to get them all provisioned, make the electronic cross connects and lay them down at the business itself. ehh... better go, lol.

Old 07-18-2007, 01:25 PM

I am at work. I shouldnt be doing anything. lol. i love my life.

Old 07-18-2007, 01:28 PM

sounds liek fun! ya im justa temp/contract worker at a software company where my dad works. ive worked off an on here for about 7 months total, its pretty easy but im ready to find a different job thats for sure!

Old 07-18-2007, 01:30 PM

ORIGINAL: urandaman

sounds liek fun! ya im justa temp/contract worker at a software company where my dad works. ive worked off an on here for about 7 months total, its pretty easy but im ready to find a different job thats for sure!
lol its not fun, but i like being out and about, seeing different things every day, no boss breathing down my neck or anything. i started with the telephone company maybe 2 1/2 months before katrina, so just a bit over 2 years now.

Old 07-18-2007, 01:31 PM

At work also, wish I was bowfishing!!!

Old 07-18-2007, 01:32 PM

Coordinate aircraft testing for the Navy/Marine Corp on the east coast. Check the forum from time to time. (it's addicting)

Old 07-18-2007, 01:34 PM

ha ya the no boss thing would be nice. i definately dont miss my old welding job... galvanized deck pans need to be welded down to the i beams for a resturants patio that was about 30-40ft over marble rocks and water. ha it was fun once the concrete was poured b.c i wasnt worried about loosing my footing walking heel to toe on the i beams 40ft up dragging 200ft welding leads and a box full of rods ahha.

Old 07-18-2007, 01:35 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

lol, i am at work, and im supposed to occupy myself by updating our network, researching patches, and waiting for our users to break stuff, then i go fix it. since our network is up to date and i just installed sp2 on our win2k3, lets see, i do nothing pretty much all day. unless something really breaks...then i could be here all night.

Old 07-18-2007, 01:41 PM
Retired Moderator

I am at lunch right now. Many times I use the aircardon mylaptop to browse in between sales calls. I think my boss is onto me, though, and I am going to have to steer clear of pirating work time for fun. [:'(]

Quick Reply: Who is at work