Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

who is a vigalante?

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2008, 08:17 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: who is a vigalante?

ORIGINAL: f44life

for u people that decided to run there mouth as always on this forum i asked a simple question and i wanted to hear what people have to say about dum drivers.i DO admit speeding up was stupid when that guy wanted to pass me. But after i hit 150 and let off he decided to chase up my *** about a foot from my tail and passed me on the right. We were both in the wrong. I didnt ask for u to dissect my every word and english grammar.idont care how long uve bin onthe road doesnt give u the right to run ur mouth. If u were smart u would give me respectand shut ur mouth and keep ur comments to ur self old man. I have bin riding on the two wheels for 10years and 2years on the pavement.So i dont understand wtf ur problem is with me asking a simple question. If u wanna ****ing rant on someone andjudge somewherejust by how they asked a questiondo it elsewhere. Other then thnks for the responses keep em up.
This is fun...here we go again.

"for u people that decided to run there mouth as always on this forum i asked a simple question and i wanted to hear what people have to say about dum drivers." And you did, I told you how I feel about unattentive drivers, stating "Yeah, that's what car drivers do, hence the multiple rant threads on any motorcycle forum. They rarely are aware of the world going on outside their box...that's why you have to stay vigilant out there." There, look...my own words in quotations.

"i DO admit speeding up was stupid when that guy wanted to pass me. But after i hit 150 and let off he decided to chase up my *** about a foot from my tail and passed me on the right. We were both in the wrong." That's very big of you. I'll admit I was in the wrong for casting dispersions about your dick size...that was unnecessary.

"I didnt ask for u to dissect my every word and english grammar." You're right, you didn't. But you posted on a public forum, which means your post is now out there for the world to see. And, really, had I wanted to, I could have been about 100x times harsher, believe me.

"idont care how long uve bin onthe road doesnt give u the right to run ur mouth" You're right, it doesn't. The First Amendmentin theBill of Rights does that. And you asked for opinions...you got mine...doesn't mean you have to like it.

"If u were smart u would give me respectand shut ur mouth and keep ur comments to ur self old man." If youwere smart you would havecome on here showing some class and respect for the road, at which point I/we would have shown you respect in return...you've got to give it to get it. Instead you come on here talking about how you're going to start kicking doors and how you won't let peoplepass...then wonder why people (not just me) rip your ***. Respect is EARNED, not given. And, for the record, I'm not that old (turn 31 this year)...got started really young...not thatit really matters.

"I have bin riding on the two wheels for 10years and 2years on the pavement." Good for you, ride safe, and I hope you have many more. Starting breaking mirrors and kicking in doors, I guarantee you won't last much longer.

"So i dont understand wtf ur problem is with me asking a simple question." My problem is not with the question so much as it was with your plans for the future. We have enough problems getting respected by drivers and cops without turning the ****ing roads into something out of Death Race. Use your head, stay out of potentially dangerous situations. Be aware of what's around you at all times, and you won't have to worry about something unexpected. Treat every other vehicle as if they were going to kill you. Do hypotheticals..."What would I do if that car pulled out. Where would I go if this car behind me doesn't stop for the red when I do." I do them for the duration of every ride...still riding. Got caught once by the unexpected, after two surgeries I now do hypotheticals about deer as well.

"If u wanna ****ing rant on someone andjudge somewherejust by how they asked a questiondo it elsewhere." I wouldn't judge people just by how they asked a question, since I don't know the details of your life. Maybe you've got a learning disability, hell, I know that almost100 millionAmericans are functionally illiterate. Can't judge you for that. I'll hope you'll try to get better at spelling and grammar for the sake of your future, but I won't judge you for it...however, your prospective employers will. Get better at it for the sake of your wallet, if for no other reason.

"Other then thnks for the responses keep em up." What, no thanks for me? And here I am just trying to help! I read the other posts too, they are telling you the same thing, just not quite as directly. I've never been very good at sugarcoating.

Please, be safe out there.

Old 08-26-2008, 08:31 AM
Retired Moderator

This thread isn't going to turn into a argument. The original topic lends itself nicely to romanticizing illegal activities, like the stupid "how fast can you go" threads,and that is also not going to happen. I almost moved this thread from the first moment Isaw it. The only thing that stopped me, was that there are other threadssimilar to this one that have not been moved. Let's keep it civil, everyone.

I, for one, think revengeis the wrong idea. You could get hurt/killed by the right wingnut (be careful who you **** off), you could get busted, you could get sued, you make usALL look bad. Not my choice...

Old 08-26-2008, 08:42 AM

But VooDoo, I AM being civil! You should see me when my emotions get the best of me...I look like this guy
Name:  angry.jpg
Views: 25
Size:  51.3 KB
Now, mind you I normally only weigh 140lbs and go 5'8"...see what my emotions can do?
Oh, and for the record...the emotion pictured is "Joy"...you should see "Anger"

Old 08-26-2008, 09:22 AM
Redcoat, & Maxwell's Silver Hammer, MVN and curmudgeon
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnzFRV1LwIo
That's just me, between kickin' doors 'an mirruhs' dude !

Old 08-26-2008, 09:51 AM

Shadow:
pssshh lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tdVrACpz4c

Old 08-26-2008, 10:02 AM

i understand that you might get angry about someone cutting you off and ****, but by kicking a mirror or something you would be setting your self up for them to broadside you pretty easy. Everyone one of us deals with stupid drivers with there heads up their asses. Yesterday I caught up to a semi that was going about 60mph. I was going between 70 and 75 Mph. I passed him using signals and everything. After i get around he speeds up and stays right on my ***. I just slow down and he passed me again and i went slower the rest of my trip. The moral of the story is he might think he has a bigger **** than me, but I didnt become a hood ornament on a Peterbilt. I was just out for a ride anyway in no hurry to get anywhere it wasnt worth letting some *** clown ruin my trp by getting me pissed off.

Old 08-26-2008, 10:08 AM

I have to agree with 51. Show some respect man. He has been around here WAY longer (by post count) and as a noob you have no place being such an asshat. And more importantly, he's right. When you're out there you represent us all. Ride to live, Live to ride. Stay safe man-all you you stay safe. It's nothing against you. We're just doing out jobs of looking out for each other (and in this case it is by discouraging your reckless behaviour.

Everyone take care and keep it shiney side up.

Old 08-26-2008, 10:22 AM

Name:  popcorn.gif
Views: 11
Size:  7.1 KB

Ihave actually kicked a car before while on the bike, but it got close to me...not the other way around...

Old 08-26-2008, 10:51 AM
Very Honorable Most Senior Member :)
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

+1 to 51. Both posts.

Old 08-26-2008, 11:16 AM
Redcoat, & Maxwell's Silver Hammer, MVN and curmudgeon
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I liked the Deep purple one too, Lonewolfcbr ! he he
Jfunk's just a bully, kickin' "pore defenslus" cars, an' all....
Try kicking a mirror on a taxi (main culprits) out here, and you risk a 9mm round to your vitals !
( here, only criminals have guns)[8D]
It's not worth the effort...........
Good answers, 51 Plymouth !