Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

who takes regular passangers?

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2007, 10:47 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default who takes regular passangers?

just curious who on here takes their g/f or wife out on the bike. im not looking to hear that you take the random girl from the bar, lol.......but if you have a steady g/f or you're married. i've read so many posts about how the g/f or wife will NOT swing a leg over the bike. just seeing where everyone stands....

my g/f was anxious to go riding, and now owns her very own '01 F4i.

Old 11-21-2007, 10:59 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: who takes regular passangers?

it was 70 degrees today, took my girl for about 40 miles.. she loves it. It took me weeks to get her to even ride with me when we first met. Couple months later and she is always asking when she can ride again, especially when warm days come. She even asked me to take her out real late one night to go fast on the interstate, lol.

Old 11-21-2007, 11:03 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

my g/f had gone on a few rides here and there before meeting me. when i got my bike, i waited until i did 3K miles to take her on the bike. ever since then she's absolutely loved being on a bike! this past september, she took the MSF class and got her very own F4i.

Old 11-21-2007, 11:04 PM

Wife loves it...I bought her a rebel a couple years ago to get her hooked and now she loves it. She sold hers and is now in the market for something a little more powerful. For now she rides on the back of mine about 1-2 times a week. She's cool with me splittin lanes too....even with her on board. I feel lucky.

Old 11-21-2007, 11:23 PM
Ironmang
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

My g/f popped the last time she rode on the bike. Exhaust melted a hole right through her leg, and POOF.... gone! Even duct tape and a large air compressor couldn't bring her back to life

Oh wait.... I wasn't supposed to tell anybody about that... OOPS! [:@] [&:]

LOL in all seriousness though... I can't even take any passengers on my bike, as I don't have any passenger pegs due to the highmount exhaust. In the past when I did have pegs, I only took a few people for rides anyways, so no biggie

Old 11-22-2007, 12:02 AM
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

My wife would loves to come with me for a long ride but family commitments makes it difficult. Formality wise, just will take around the neigborhood.

Old 11-22-2007, 12:05 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

My g/f popped the last time she rode on the bike. Exhaust melted a hole right through her leg, and POOF.... gone! Even duct tape and a large air compressor couldn't bring her back to life
You know this wouldn't happen if you made her wear her gear...

Old 11-22-2007, 06:18 AM
Banned

Hey MYCVIL, Is that an ALLANTE? I always liked them, better looking than the XLR and 'more Cadillac'.

Old 11-22-2007, 08:23 AM
VP

my girlfriend went a couple of times and she loved it... I mean LOVED IT... honestly i hated it because i felt like i couldn't get her to understand how important leaning was lol

Quick Reply: who takes regular passangers?