Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Who knows Famous People?

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2008, 10:43 PM
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Who knows Famous People?

Ventriloquists are like NFL kickers... they're weird. Wouldn't have thought that about Jeff Dunham, though.

Mike Rucker lived on the block where I spent most of my time, helluva guy. Always ready to play a pick up game of basketball. Anyway, he retired this year (Carolina Panthers, defense).

Also went to school with Jesse Thrasher (pitcher - Phillies) and never did get along with him, really, had a punk attitude way back when.

Hey Schultzy - I live in Jesse's final hometown. I could write stories all day longjust from what I remember from school. Our city has grown from Joseph Robidoux (fur trading settler) and Jesse James. We have his house here and museums out the booty. That's kinda cool - you could come here and be like a local hero or something, lol.

Old 04-27-2008, 10:47 PM

Steve gutenburg aka Mahoney from police acadamy.. grew up in my town, I see him all the time when hes here..Hangs out with his old best friend that owns the pizzaria down the block from me

And one of my friends trains with Matt Serra and met him a few times..

and the best of all... I smoked bongs with Jim Brewer before he went on stage at my friends Bar

Old 04-27-2008, 10:52 PM
Banned

Wow, I just saw that Martin Rucker was drafted! Looks like he's gonna be a Brown!

Congrats to that whole family. There is one more Rucker brotherm he plays too. You should see Micah, they're sister. Effing HAWT! Fine as hell and I've had a crush on the girl since I got to high school (went to different middle schools.

^^Gutenberg seems like a genuine, real kinda guy. He's got native NY'er written all over him. Good stuf

Old 04-27-2008, 10:54 PM
Banned

Beleive it or not,kinda weird, but a factory in my city, Lifeline Foods (previously Quaker Oats), supplies every drop of ethano to the IRL.

Danica Patrick runs fuel from my city. Cool!

Old 04-27-2008, 11:22 PM

i got to skate with tom green (funniest guy alive haha) for an entire day..they were here doing a birdhouse skate demo a few years back and a few of my friends and i bailed to hit the local skate park and about and hour later he came in and gave us all a bunch of free shirts and **** and skated with us..i got him to sign a few thigns of mine (2 shirts and my old deck) hes a cool guy..

Old 04-27-2008, 11:41 PM
RCR

Built a deck for Sheryl Crow. I was sub-contracted for the job, The other sub walked off the job cause he wanted more money to work on a stars house. I got to talk with her about the design and thats it. She is very small and skinny in person wasn't too impressed.

I meet good ol Mark Furman (OJ Simpson) he lives in Sandpoint Idaho, Not a bad guy in my book.

And I went skiing with Orville Redenbaucker (pop corn guy) of all people 85' or 86', I sat with him on a lift and I didn't even know who he was until he told me. We ended up skiing half the day before he took off.

Old 04-28-2008, 12:01 AM

/\/\/\/\ redenbaucker is the man

Old 04-28-2008, 12:29 AM

i met the red ranger from power rangers at a car show when i was little. o ya and i got a letter from president clinton back in middle school. o and i got in an argument with the famous crissi(girl who crashed her boyfriends corvette) for those who havent seen the video http://youtube.com/watch?v=EEGfA0cZojU

Old 04-28-2008, 12:35 AM

ORIGINAL: spoiledone

ORIGINAL: FFCBRf4i

I just hung out with Kiana Tom yesterday. Does that count?
Serious? She's super hot!!
She has a super hot body and she's very nice. I met her 2 daughters yesterday too. The youngest was just 1 year old though. They're all adorable.

Old 04-28-2008, 08:17 AM

i have only corresponded frequently with 1 star that i can remember.....Don McLean (Singer american Pie). he buys Toyota Hybrids from our dealership. Had to go to his house to bring the car and go inside to do paperwork with him......most of the time he's an *******.

Quick Reply: Who knows Famous People?