Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

who have you met?

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2007, 03:37 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default who have you met?

just curious who has met who off here. im not talking about people you KNOW personally (although you canlist themtoo)that live down the street or are you're neighbor. i mean, who have you planned to meet up w/, or crossed paths w/ while on a ride?

my g/f is on here....Nique F4i Chica, and a co-worker/friend of mine.....TD3692.

i havent met anyone off this particular forum, but i've met some f***'n great friends off of other forums that would give the shirt off their back to help you out, give their last dime.

so who have you met up w/ on here?

Old 10-12-2007, 03:52 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: who have you met?

i met voodoo on xbox live.. does that count?

Old 10-12-2007, 03:56 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

haha nah, im talking about in person......

we'll let that one slide, lol.

Old 10-12-2007, 05:06 PM

A few months ago Imet upwith my riding group at a popular breakfast spot for a bite before our ride. There were about 8 of us that day so we had a couple tables. About half way through the meal a guy with his wife who was on his way out comes up to me and says. "Excuse me, you would'nt happen to be epnf4iwould you"? Turns outbrian72 recognized my bike in the parking lot and I think my suit from my gallery. I have been meaningto look him up to see if he would join us on a ride but it hasn't worked out yet.

On a related note.A couple of buddies andare going to make an effort to get toDeals Gap next summer. I think it would begreat to meet some forum members there. Who knows, with enough notice it could be a cool gathering.

Old 10-12-2007, 08:52 PM
Retired Moderator

I want to meet up with Epi, Havoc, Shocktroop,Tahoe, Cityworker...and maybe Kewl. These seem like reasonable options considering my location verses theirs. I know Geni and Tennessee have hooked up. All those who are going to Laguna Seca could plan a meet this coming season for sure (are you feelin' me Rrasco?)...

Old 10-12-2007, 09:00 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

why do i live in stupid illinois...so far away from EVERYONE

Old 10-12-2007, 09:49 PM

I plan on getting up with F3 when he gets back but I havent met anyone yet. Would like to meet some of the peeps on here though

Old 10-12-2007, 10:03 PM
Retired Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I think it would be sweet to have a "CBRForum Meet" at a major event (like a Laguna Seca GP Race) or something like that. That would be cool. Then I could start putting some faces and personalities to all these retarded comments I read all the time.

Old 10-12-2007, 10:05 PM
Retired Moderator ans All Around Good Guy

i hope wreckordbreaker meets up with locell

also voodoo meeting @ at laguna seca would be awesome ! we could all kick it and party

as far as who ive meet. suicidal,method,and ive probably seen 1fast929 and ptownsi but never stopped and chilled with the. i also know onewreckedrr

Old 10-12-2007, 11:00 PM

I know 900rr guy, he has a local nick name.... Crash........ he's pretty cool for a bald guy lol.