Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Who do you think is the best import model?

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2008, 10:53 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Who do you think is the best import model?

My vote will go to KT So.

My runner up would be Nikki Cash.

Old 07-14-2008, 11:02 PM
Default RE: Who do you think is the best import model?

lol import model, im going to start calling my asian friends import friends haha my domestic roommate's girlfriend is an import stripper, I call her Charlie.

Old 07-14-2008, 11:30 PM

I always call models from other countries models. I would think calling a person an "import" would be rude. And I dont pay attention to models names, I just stare at there chest.

Old 07-14-2008, 11:49 PM

Import refers to the cars, of course. Kinda l i k e "fashion models"...they pose for fashion...import models pose for, well, imports. Not rude at all.

What is rude, however, are the Korean car styling studios from KiaHyundaiDaewoo...they are exceptionally tasteless and untalented.

Old 07-15-2008, 12:00 AM

ORIGINAL: SpiritRR

Import refers to the cars, of course. Kinda l i k e "fashion models"...they pose for fashion...import models pose for, well, imports. Not rude at all.

What is rude, however, are the Korean car styling studios from KiaHyundaiDaewoo...they are exceptionally tasteless and untalented.

I was trying to make a joke at how it sounded. Same as the guy who posted above me, thats all.

Old 07-15-2008, 12:07 AM

Oh okay. Try a smiley or a lol sometime so us codgers know when a joke is going on.

Old 07-15-2008, 12:18 AM

haha im glad to hear that the import of it refers to the vehicles, i was unaware of that, i just thought that in the title the word import was used rather than foreign accidently, but in that case, I go to school with 29000 females, i see more beautiful women than i can dream about in one day, during my 15 min walk to class, dont have room for anymore than that unless someone puts it right in my face, so post up pictures with those names!!! lol

Old 07-15-2008, 12:21 AM
Friend and Hero ...

ORIGINAL: flashman

ORIGINAL: SpiritRR

I was trying to make a joke at how it sounded. Same as the guy who posted above me, thats all.
Yes, we know and this whole thread should have had a largeL accompanying it [sm=loser.gif][sm=lame.gif]

You did the best you could With the material provided . Now Spirit, you seem tobe walking a mean quarterdeck tonight.

Old 07-15-2008, 12:43 AM
Jan 2009 ROTM

Ok time to turn this thread around, my vote...

Name:  FrancineDee.jpg
Views: 1762
Size:  39.7 KB

Old 07-15-2008, 12:47 AM

thats a strawberry, those are domestic not import TK lol ill contribute when my roommate wakes up, he is only attracted to asian women and african american women lol and he is the whitest person ever, im sure he knows some good looking models.

Quick Reply: Who do you think is the best import model?