Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Who buys a Harley Davidson?

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2007, 04:18 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Who buys a Harley Davidson?

ORIGINAL: 95camaro01f4i

and not every bike is ment to be sporty .
how about a sportbike? is that mean to be sporty? mauhahahhhaa
yes...i'm stirring the pot...cause if i don't things clutter up and get burnt...so you have to stir the stew ever so often.

Old 01-30-2007, 08:15 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Whoa, my ADD kicked in... Cliff's Notes anyone?

As for the H-D crowd - i'm just happy people are on 2 wheels... A scooter, Honda Goldwing, Suzuki GSXR, or a H-D, wave at 'em all, and be happy we ALL have a choice!

Trey

Old 01-30-2007, 09:17 AM

I dont care either way. If you love to ride.....im for it. I just hate the women on the bike of thier husbands harley. All decked out in harley stuff and thier bleach blonde short hair. 85% of the wifes think that they have to have thier whole closet full of harley stuff. Its cheap clothing with a expensive name on it. I had a"harley woman" on the bike ofher husbandsheritage tell me that my bike was rediculous looking and that she wouldnever set on one. Ijust looked at her and said wellhoney if your husband had this bike you would be setting your fat *** right up on the back of it and act like you knew everything about this bike, just like youdo thatharley.

Its the people that ride them that make the bike look bad. They always want to race us and they think they can win. Bike week is so much fun on the honda. =)

(i call the guys who ride harley's pirates...arrrrgh) But nothing bad, just something we started callin them lol.

Old 01-30-2007, 02:08 PM

Personally, I'd like a Buell CityX. I used to equate the rider with the bike, but no more. A bike is a bike and the best one is the one I ride regardless of opinion or make.
[align=center] [/align]

Old 01-30-2007, 05:14 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

whatever raider al...you've only ridden a huffy all your life.

Old 01-30-2007, 06:18 PM

Bikes don't suck!

People that ride them suck!

Old 01-30-2007, 08:08 PM

Man, all I know, is when you're on two wheels and you see another cat rolling on two wheels go by you...You need to throw the low five because that guy isn't riding to get from point A to point B, he's riding because he loves it. Same reason you ride. No need for snobs, man. That being said, I won't listen to a HD owner talk about quality or performance.

I just copied and pasted but KidCr3nshaw hit it right on the nose. My boss rides HD but he grew up on sportbikes, Honda actually F1 to be exact. You ride because you love it, nothing more nothing less. I respect anyone how rides for pure joy off it. Yes posers suck but it comes with the territory. I have some young dumb asses at my second job that think they can beat me to the top off the mountain in their cars (heavly moded Mustang and a 97 Z28). Alamogordo to Cloudcroft is a change in elevation of around 4500ft. They are like"You only have a 600. I will hand you your ***." I told them put your money where your mouth is and lets find out. I have an outstand bet of $50 that they can not do it. That was off topic a bit but their daddies ride HD. Whatever works. I am done with this $hit.

Old 01-31-2007, 03:04 PM

ORIGINAL: Tahoe SC

whatever raider al...you've only ridden a huffy all your life.
D@mn, dude... don't be telling everyone our pet name for your man-love hole!!! What's wrong with you? [:@]

Old 02-01-2007, 01:09 AM
Retired Moderator

I love to make fun of Harley guys,ESPECIALLY if I know them. I admit to being involved in trashing them (because it is easy and fun/funny), but I have more personal friends who own Harleys than sportbikes, and I guess it boils down to one thing: are you a dick or are you cool?
Most guys on a bike are better that those in a cage. If I have to conclusively choose one or the other, I will have to chose to like Harley guys more than not. I have had a couple of assh0les on Harleys stories, but that is the exception. To be dead honest, in my small town I pass more Harleys that wave back, and are out kicking *** than I want to admit. If they think they are superior because their over priced hog has some advantage over my finely engineered machine...F_CK THEM anyway...what do I care? Anyone heard any good Harley jokes lately...here's one: What is the difference between a Harley and a Hoover...the possition of the dirtbag. Godbless us one and all!

Old 02-01-2007, 01:49 AM

ORIGINAL: Illushun

Bikes don't suck!

People that ride them suck!

That's true but the bike they ride add to the owners atitude. Would badass HD riders still be badass if theyrode a KTM?

Quick Reply: Who buys a Harley Davidson?