Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Where would you go...

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2008, 05:39 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Where would you go...

If you had the money to do some traveling (including family if you have them).

I'd really like to go to South Korea in order to find which road I was found on. Might be interesting to see the very first crossroad of my life.

Europe
Australia
Alaska

I'm not sure how I would feel after that about traveling anywhere else. I never had a burning desire to visit the tropical regions and I´d be very happy to avoid the Middle East right now.

Locally, I´d like to hit Disney again. Austin Texas, Yellowstone, San Francisco, Washington State, Chicago (to see the U-505), some skiing resorts. Love to hit New England again...loved Maine.

Old 12-28-2008, 05:50 PM
Friend and Hero ...
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Where would you go...

Nick Egypt is not too bad if you're not too conspicuous I have been fortunate and have traveled most of the world I however would like to take the family to Ireland and Rio de Janeiro in Brazil we have been fortunate enough to travel most of the United States. And I have personally been duty stationed on both coasts not fortunate enough like some others around here to end up in Hawaii for any length of time, but it spend enough time there to say. It is a wonderful place on the planet and worth a two-week trip

Old 12-28-2008, 06:02 PM
Retired Moderator

I'd like to see some buddies in Georgia, then cruise on over to Illinois to see a coupleother friends...from this forum. I would love to got to Spain, and my wife wants to go to Greece. Seems like one vacation could cover both of those wishes and then some.

Old 12-28-2008, 06:09 PM

I want to see every single inch of Earth. Seriously.

Old 12-28-2008, 06:12 PM

I would wanna go to the dominican republic, again. My wife and I went there for our honeymoon. We were supposed to stay in this resort all week, but befriended a couple of workers there at the resort. They showed us the "real" island the whole week it was awesome. I still stay in contact with them. I wanna retire down there and live like a king!

Old 12-28-2008, 06:28 PM

I've been to 34 countries besides the US so far. S. Korea was alright. I LOVED Hobart Tasmania, and Perth Western Australia (just a hop away from Freemantle).

Hong Kong is and will always be one of my favorite places because I know people there and get to enjoy it away from all the tourists.

There is so much to see and do out there. If you have a chance go see the pyramids, it's an inexpensive place to travel to and in.

Old 12-28-2008, 06:59 PM
Friend and Hero ...

ORIGINAL: TheX

I've been to 34 countries besides the US so far. S. Korea was alright. I LOVED Hobart Tasmania, and Perth Western Australia (just a hop away from Freemantle).

Hong Kong is and will always be one of my favorite places because I know people there and get to enjoy it away from all the tourists.

There is so much to see and do out there. If you have a chance go see the pyramids, it's an inexpensive place to travel to and in.
+ 1,000,000
I am make an educated guess here X most of this was done at the expense of Uncle Sam. As far as getting you there. The pyramids areastounding I also havehad the opportunity to dive the great barrier reef pre-9/11 was a wonderful time to serve have seen a hell of a lot less exotic places since

Old 12-28-2008, 08:08 PM

Uncle Sam footed the bill, and I worked the damn roof launching Tomcats but that was 8 fun years.

Oh yeah, Barcelona babee!!! Spanish grrrls are HAWT!

Old 12-28-2008, 08:21 PM

I would love to go see Africa. The Motherland!!!

Old 12-28-2008, 08:30 PM

ORIGINAL: doogstar

I would love to go see Africa.
I went to Mombasa Kenya. Beautiful place but I only had 3 days so I missed a lot of things.