Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

This is where I live...

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2008, 09:42 AM
Registered Users
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: This is where I live...

...yes it's me in the pic... why what were you expecting...some thong clad chic as you call them...lol
no not at all....you just look very young...and i remember you had a post about missing the 80s and saying you're "not 21 anymore" and from that pic i would guess early 20s easy....

plus you sort look like Juliet (from your avatar a bit).....

it's hard, here in the states, at least many that i know (not including my wife)...when you talk to a woman who is as well spoken and smart as you, the last thing you expect is for her to be a looker...LOL...sorry, i am not spewing lines here, but honestly....in my experience, the better looking a woman, the more nuts she is....thankfully, between my wife (and a FEW of her friends) and this board, my faith in good woman is slowly being restored...haha....

sooooo....yeah....i am gonna put my foot in my mouth now!

Old 03-18-2008, 09:43 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: Juliet
yes it's me in the pic... why what were you expecting...
I think most guys on here are pleasantly surprised. The best kept secret of the UK is now out.

Old 03-18-2008, 09:43 AM
Registered Users

oh by the way i started an Official LOST thread here on the board!

Old 03-18-2008, 09:45 AM
Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Well I guess I'd be 29-30 there...32 now...thank you for the compliments but after seeing your hot wife threads and thong threads I didn't think you guys would look twice at little English girls like me... lol

Old 03-18-2008, 09:48 AM
Registered Users

Well I guess I'd be 29-30 there...32 now...thank you for the compliments but after seeing your hot wife threads and thong threads I didn't think you guys wouldn't look twice at little English girl like me... lol
HA...SO SO SO sadly mistaken! there is one thing to look at scantily clad girls, but for many of us, we need the WHOLE package....some of us get lucky and get the whole package...some of us don't...luckily a bunch of guys here lucked out....but trust me...if your pic ended up in the hot wives thread, you would see the oogling you would get with just that picture!

Old 03-18-2008, 09:48 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

For me, you are heads and tails above the women in the other thread.

Old 03-18-2008, 09:51 AM

ORIGINAL: ffingers

Well I guess I'd be 29-30 there...32 now...thank you for the compliments but after seeing your hot wife threads and thong threads I didn't think you guys wouldn't look twice at little English girl like me... lol
HA...SO SO SO sadly mistaken! there is one thing to look at scantily clad girls, but for many of us, we need the WHOLE package....some of us get lucky and get the whole package...some of us don't...luckily a bunch of guys here lucked out....but trust me...if your pic ended up in the hot wives thread, you would see the oogling you would get with just that picture!
I could never pose semi naked ... especially for the internet..beside I'm not that big where you guys like us to be big... I do a lot of keep fit and because of where I live I'm always out doors and walking a lot... you guys are funny with your chic thing ... lol

Old 03-18-2008, 09:54 AM
Registered Users

juliet, there are quite a few non semi-naked pics...pics just of wives...with kids, with friends....honestly, occasionally the wives thread gets a little risque...but honestly...it's not all that bad..now the cleavage and thong one...well that's a different beast altogether

as for the "big" thing...once again...guys want just a beautiful girl, however they are formed....trust me...a bunch of us guys aren't nearly as shallow as people make us out to be!

Old 03-18-2008, 10:14 AM

WOW the pix of where you live do not even look real LOL! It's so much differant then Ohio.

Jules you look great and I like you just the way you are. Your one of the few good women left on earth LOL!

Old 03-18-2008, 10:21 AM

ORIGINAL: Bumble Bee

WOW the pix of where you live do not even look real LOL! It's so much differant then Ohio.

Jules you look great and I like you just the way you are. Your one of the few good women left on earth LOL!
awww...thanks Ben...I'm nothing special...my villages and towns are full of girls like me... I just prefer a more natural look and to keep myself slim...health is everything to me...money you can shove it...I've seen it cause so much misery and rifts in people...

You can google me on cw6 I think it is...it will fly straight here...then look for Bunbury locks :-)

Jules

Quick Reply: This is where I live...