Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

This is where I live...

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2008, 06:58 AM
Redcoat, & Maxwell's Silver Hammer, MVN and curmudgeon
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default RE: This is where I live...

Licolnshire has canals and barges....my Gran and Grandad had a houseboat up there.
We all have google earth - Where are you ?

Old 03-18-2008, 07:25 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Don't tell Shadow (Hi Pete) where you live; he will be zooming in on you with his new binoculars! Your village looks lovely, I hope you don't get too many of those noisy bikers riding through it

Old 03-18-2008, 07:35 AM

Hey !! Is'nt that Wallace and Gromets house Man looks totally laid back there, sure beats the AM PM's and Starbucks on every corner like it is here

Old 03-18-2008, 07:43 AM
Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

ORIGINAL: Shadow1

Licolnshire has canals and barges....my Gran and Grandad had a houseboat up there.
We all have google earth - Where are you ?
Ok this is where I am...try in google earth "cw6" or "Tarporley Cheshire"...when you zoom down you are looking for Bunbury Locks...

Be prepared for a bumpy flight and don't blame me if you crash and end up LOST....lol

If you get stuck call me...

Jules

Old 03-18-2008, 07:59 AM

Beautiful. How's the fishing?

Old 03-18-2008, 08:01 AM
VP

wow... you live in a fairy tale... Now I see where you get your delightful attitude

Old 03-18-2008, 08:05 AM

So Juliet, you're quite the Lostie huh? I'm a big fan myself, What do you think of this season so far?

Old 03-18-2008, 09:17 AM

looks like the shire from lord of the rings...

Old 03-18-2008, 09:25 AM
Registered Users

i have to second the Lostie stuff...i always crack a smile when i see your avatar juliet....you must have loved "The other woman" episode....all juliet!!!

we should start a Lost thread to talk about it...i am completely obsessed, i vist websites, etc....

as for you beautiful little slice of heaven....it looks breathtaking...unfortunately i am an urban man myself...live in big 'old downtown Chicago....although i love places like your town....i am one of those people that would go mad from the tranquility..LOL....but i love to visit places like that!

is that a picture of you btw?? if so, wow....NOT what i was expecting at ALL!

Old 03-18-2008, 09:35 AM
Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

ORIGINAL: ffingers
i have to second the Lostie stuff...i always crack a smile when i see your avatar juliet....you must have loved "The other woman" episode....all juliet!!!
Yes I just watched that here and I liked "The Constant" with Des jumping between 1996 and 2004...I love anything to do with time travel...I have reasons ;-) anyway she's a fraud...I've been Juliet for 32 years...she only did it for two...lol

we should start a Lost thread to talk about it...i am completely obsessed, i vist websites, etc....
There's a good spoiler site run by DARK UFO ... :-) ..

as for you beautiful little slice of heaven....it looks breathtaking...unfortunately i am an urban man myself...live in big 'old downtown Chicago....although i love places like your town....i am one of those people that would go mad from the tranquility..LOL....but i love to visit places like that!

is that a picture of you btw?? if so, wow....NOT what i was expecting at ALL!
Glad you like it...I'm only a few miles aways from major towns...this is what I like...it's like being in the middle of nowhere but if I need some relief then I can go into several local towns... The City of Chester isn't far either...a beautiful city down by the river...have some pics too...yes it's me in the pic... why what were you expecting...some thong clad chic as you call them...lol

Jules

Quick Reply: This is where I live...