Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

This is where I live...

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2008, 04:31 AM
Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts
Default This is where I live...

Quite a few of you have asked me about where I live and what it's like...well I live in a sleepy little village in the UK..I call it sleepyville and I LOVE it here... there is a peace and tranquility to this place that can never be felt through words or pictures...also it's waaaay back in time... think 1950's and then you're not even close... :-)

Jules X

These are the locks on the canal here...

I can sit for hours and watch the boats...everyone smiles and waves as they go by...
it's still exactly how it all was when I was a small child...it's a true time warp :-)

I also love my music and I LOVE my Bike....CBR600F3... :-)

Old 03-18-2008, 04:36 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: This is where I live...

Every picture looks amazing, Looks like you live where fairy tales takeplace

Old 03-18-2008, 04:45 AM
Banned

Wow! You do live someplace that looks straight out of a fairytale! I especially like the river full of chocolate milk! LOL.

If I started riding today from Pennsylvania, how long would it take me to get there?

Old 03-18-2008, 04:47 AM

ORIGINAL: eweppley

Wow! You do live someplace that looks straight out of a fairytale! I especially like the river full of chocolate milk! LOL.

If I started riding today from Pennsylvania, how long would it take me to get there?
Dont foget to come through NY on your way, Im packin my bags now!!

Old 03-18-2008, 04:48 AM
Banned

Wow, looks awesome. It looks like you walk one place to get bread, the next place to get cheese, the next place to get ham, then you sit near a farm and get milk, make your sandwich and have lunch on some stone wall that separates two meadows, and then walk to the pub where all the men wear caps, throw darts,and talk about fighting the Gerrys in WW2.

But at night... you have to stay on the road..beware of the moors...

Old 03-18-2008, 04:49 AM

In the spring it is as close to fairy tale as you can get..all the blossom comes out and the flowers...it smells wonderful..everything greens up, colours are so vivid and alive....

The problem about getting here is you will hit "time turbulence" because of the different times here...you will crash onto some God forsaken island and have to contend with running through the jungle with ole smokie hot on your trail... lol

Jules

Old 03-18-2008, 04:52 AM

ORIGINAL: fishfryer527

Wow, looks awesome. It looks like you walk one place to get bread, the next place to get cheese, the next place to get ham, then you sit near a farm and get milk, make your sandwich and have lunch on some stone wall that separates two meadows, and then walk to the pub where all the men wear caps, throw darts,and talk about fighting the Gerrys in WW2.

But at night... you have to stay on the road..beware of the moors...
Just the other day I nipped down the corner shop and passed the time of day with the shop keeper...I bought some milk, tea and biscuits...then to the little newsagent for a magazine, bike mag of course...then home for a nice cup of tea and flick through the mag while the sun warmed my face through the window...it's a hard life but someone has to live it...may as well be me!!! ...lol

Jules

Old 03-18-2008, 04:54 AM
Banned

ORIGINAL: Juliet

In the spring it is as close to fairy tale as you can get..all the blossom comes out and the flowers...it smells wonderful..everything greens up, colours are so vivid and alive....

The problem about getting here is you will hit "time turbulence" because of the different times here...you will crash onto some God forsaken island and have to contend with running through the jungle with ole smokie hot on your trail... lol

Jules
I'll just get Rudolph to help me find the baby new year and I'll be fine.

Old 03-18-2008, 05:02 AM

looks some what like the background of "28 Weeks Later"

Old 03-18-2008, 05:12 AM

was waiting for that one.

Quick Reply: This is where I live...