Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

where does it all go

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2006, 10:41 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default where does it all go

man i just got my check cashed today. walked in the house smiling. (1st big check from new job) and BAM i got sucker punched by BILLS!!!!!!! 180 here 100 here 220 there OMFG i got 200 and change left WTF. can anyone feel my pain?

Old 09-02-2006, 10:55 AM
Retired Moderator ans All Around Good Guy
Default RE: where does it all go

the worst part besides looking how much went to taxes is wait untill uve been there about a few months and see how much money you have made and how u have nothing to show for it .. well atleats thats what always happens to me... damn im sad now

Old 09-02-2006, 11:45 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

There are a couple of old sayngs, which I happily pass on to the young members of my family just starting work. So I'm happy to pass them on to you.
You will always be proportionately in debt to the amount of money you earn. (and my favourite) Lifes a bitch & then you die.

I feel your pain, I just got my bike insurance renewal yesterday, and I'm $200 light, as it's gone up from the previous year! and on TV last week, our state government announced that the cost of vehicle registrations will be going up from (yep ) October, don't know by how much. ok, I haven't finished, checked the air in my tyres today (ta da) noticed I need a new front hoop.[X(]

Old 09-02-2006, 12:17 PM
Retired Moderator

I'm guessing that at least a few of you guys don't have kids yet...talk about an expense. I call my children "the black hole" of money. Just put two in braces about six months ago. If only I was born rich instead of so good looking!

Old 09-02-2006, 01:07 PM

oh i know i dont have it as bad as some of you. just real world smacked me in the mouth this morin hard. aww man dont talk about ins. 168 down for my car 100 month liability and bikes still up in the air. I'm switching ins companys from a high risk to a ( i hope) a normal ins company with decent rates. my bike payment made it in 3 days late 35 bucks (thanks honda) ((WHERES MY CERT OF OREGON AND TITLE ******)) Ive had a bad morning. My plates were lost by my dmv or dealer along with all my paperwork. ive been on dead 60day tags sence aug 17th. Bills are killin me. Someone buy me a beer or a bat

Old 09-02-2006, 01:19 PM

I jusr got off the phone with my dealer about my tags. "oh ill make myself a note to call them monday to see if they have released it yet" so ok my teeth clinch as i ask if i was still going to be comped for my downtime and she says will probably end up giving you gift cert for 50$. 50 bucks for 3 weeks downtime. your going to get a horse head in your bed tonight. ARGH WORLD YOU WIN I GIVE UP

Old 09-02-2006, 02:03 PM

I feel your pain! When I was younger I always wondered what it meant about "robbing Peter to pay Paul." Now I know it all too well, wish I was still wondering. I guess most of us are in the same boat.

I'm guessing that at least a few of you guys don't have kids yet...talk about an expense. I call my children "the black hole" of money. Just put two in braces about six months ago. If only I was born rich instead of so good looking!

Voodoochyl - I'm about to experience this. My wife is 4 months pregnant, now I'm thinking we should have waited a little longer. The bill just to deliver the baby is going to be about 4 grand plus all the baby stuff to buy, diapers and all that ****. (no pun intended). This little punk better cure cancer or something!

Old 09-02-2006, 06:13 PM
Retired Moderator

Rammer,
Your first baby? Congrats...it really gives your life a pure focus. You'll see. What I found when I was stressing over my first baby and money was that the money is just there somehow. You should also have a diaper party where all your friends and family buy diapers for you. You will spend a fortune on diapers, but if you can get a large collection, it will save you several months of grief!

Old 09-02-2006, 08:52 PM

Since we are b!tchen about money; try having a mortgage payment in SoCal!

Also, my wife tells me that because we didn't close are refinance in time, it will cost us an additional grand! I'm pissed, cause that's my kanga motogp 1 piece suit. [sm=badbadbad.gif]

Old 09-05-2006, 02:32 PM

It just goes but thats why we work as hard as we do and have all the kewl stuff we do...most people can rationalize having a moto let alone a sport bike.,...we symbolize the elite few that live the saying "I Wanna Ride".Money will always make the world go around and most of us will never have enuff.But there will come a day when the bills are all caught up and we get to reward ourselves with a new helmet or a new jacket or new tires..thats when it feels the best..its all a part of owning a Honda...hell i skip food just so i can save money for new tires...LOL...and on a lighter note...

Ill be holdin a benefit ride for my legal fund sometime this month...LOL>....seems i get a lil agressive at stoplights and have accumulated 2 speeding tickets in less than a weeks time so i may actually be done for the season all tho i assure i will not sell because of this...damn kids anyways thinkin a Subaru is faster than my RR...how do ya back down...LOL...

And last but not least....if money is tight...rememeber xmas is right around the corner...LOL>..