Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

What's Your Pecker Size...

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2008, 12:49 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: What's Your Pecker Size...

Hellz yeah! After the vote I went to wiki. And according to that Im well above the average motha F_cka's

That made my day!

Old 05-15-2008, 01:34 AM
Retired Moderator

ORIGINAL: dinez74

ORIGINAL: Kewl Breeze

ORIGINAL: shoortbuss
And for the record, I must ask if this is an appropriate topic for all men to be talking about...call me a hypocrit for being a contributor, but this thread strikes me as a little fruity.
well, if you want to be fair & balanced you could start a "how big is your vaj" thread ... lol
Seriously.. how do you measure it....??
What you do is put your 5.5" ***** into a set of meat curtains. Next, you have friend make sonar bat sounds into the woman's cavity. Then, you have a seismologist measure the empty space. After that, if your girlfriend is a ****, you will realize you have a very small *****...[&:]

Old 05-15-2008, 01:51 AM
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

ORIGINAL: voodoochyl

ORIGINAL: dinez74

ORIGINAL: Kewl Breeze

ORIGINAL: shoortbuss
And for the record, I must ask if this is an appropriate topic for all men to be talking about...call me a hypocrit for being a contributor, but this thread strikes me as a little fruity.
well, if you want to be fair & balanced you could start a "how big is your vaj" thread ... lol
Seriously.. how do you measure it....??
What you do is put your 5.5" ***** into a set of meat curtains. Next, you have friend make sonar bat sounds into the woman's cavity. Then, you have a seismologist measure the empty space. After that, if your girlfriend is a ****, you will realize you have a very small *****...[&:]
Any volunteers??

Old 05-15-2008, 02:01 AM
Redcoat, & Maxwell's Silver Hammer, MVN and curmudgeon
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

This reminds me of the story of the guy sitting in a restaurant who spies this really good looking woman, sitting alone, so he sends her a bottle of wine..........
She sends back a note :
If you don't have
*a Ferrari in your garage
*$ 2 million in the bank
*7" in your pants, I'm not interested.
He responds - I have
*2 Ferraris
and a Lambo
*$10 million in the bank
*But if you think I'm gonna chop off three inches for you, forget it - send the wine back !

Old 05-15-2008, 02:01 AM
Banned

**** it... I'll volunteer.

Old 05-15-2008, 04:24 AM

When you're girlfriend tells you she doesn't like them real big because it hurts, then you may have a problem.

Old 05-15-2008, 05:17 AM
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

ORIGINAL: RedRider07

When you're girlfriend tells you she doesn't like them real big because it hurts, then you may have a problem.
......... or maybe you had knocked the wrong door

Old 05-15-2008, 06:12 AM

Thanks to this thread my girlfriend measured it (not sure i REALLY wanted to know the exact length) and voted for me. Glad to know i have avg beat, but it's not draggin the floor.

Old 05-15-2008, 07:14 AM

Oh I've gotten the "it's perfect" line before. It's ok though because I always walk around telling people how small I am that way I'm already set up for disappointment and since I made fun of myself they can't do it. hahaha I've also gotten the line "if it's too big it hurts!" I dated this one girl a while ago and somehow this topicish came up and I found out the biggest guy she ever slept with was 10". I felt sick from then on. The current girl I'm with who's been with like 20 guys by the time she was like 20 won't tell me how big, but I won't sleep with her anyway because I find her disgusting. I think maybe I ask and do it to myself on purpose because I like to feel like crap? Who knows? I guess technically I fit into the average group but I still feel way below.

Oh yea and..... [sm=ttiwwp.gif][sm=ttiwwp.gif][sm=ttiwwp.gif]

hahahahahahahahahahahahah just kidding..... but seriously though my email is thom..... haha fooled you.... but if you want pm me.... totally playing... or am i....

lol

Mike

Old 05-15-2008, 08:00 AM
Banned

I think the top 2 bull**** lines I hear are "it's perfect" and "that happens to all guys"

wait......I've said too much

Quick Reply: What's Your Pecker Size...