Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

What's your definition of "squid"?

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2006, 01:48 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What's your definition of "squid"?

I hear a lot about squids on this forum. Can anyone tell me what a "squid" is for bikers?

Old 11-02-2006, 01:50 PM
Retired Moderator
Default RE: What's your definition of "squid"?

From the Urban Dictionary:

A young motorcyclist who overestimates his abilities, boasts of his riding skills when in reality he has none. Squid bikes are usually decorated with chrome and various anodized bits. Rear tyres are too wide for their own good, swingarm extended. Really slow in the corners, and sudden bursts of acceleration when a straight appears. Squids wear no protection, deeming themselves invincible. This fact compounds intself with the fact that they engage in 'extreem riding'--performing wheelies and stoppies in public areas. Squids wreck alot. Derived from 'squirly kid'

also see stunta
We were suddenly passed by a chromed out R1 and then when we rounded the bend, we saw the squid wrapped around a tree, he'd probably be alive if he was wearing a helmet.
An extremely rare animal with a short lifespan. Usually a new sport bike enthusiast with the reasoning of a lunatic, whom you might see thrashing on an R1 wearing sandals, shorts, and a tee.
When found lying motionless on the pavement, this creature transforms itself into a stream of blood, exposed flesh, and broken limbs. Hence the squid moniker.

Stupid
Quick
Underdressed
Imminently
Dead
Did you see that guy leave the showroom on the R6? Did you see what he was wearing? What a moron. That Squid.

Old 11-02-2006, 02:01 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

those guys you see out that say, man i cant ride no 600 **** i need at least a 900, and they wear chrome bucket helmets,, theyre squids

heres my top ten signs of squidity:
10:Chrome bucket helmets
9: Wearing a NBA/NFL jersey
8:Wife Beater
7: no Gloves
6: Seen sitting at a gas station with other squids consistently
5: Speak only of highway riding
4: Flip flops
3: Shorts
2: Gigantic bald spots in the middle/ 3 inch wide strips of unused tread on the sides
1: Seen with a brand new R1 on Sunday, seen with no skin on the arms and legs on monday in his girlfriends focus

Old 11-02-2006, 07:34 PM

Okay. Thanks, I got the picture.

Old 11-02-2006, 08:50 PM

ORIGINAL: voodoochyl

From the Urban Dictionary:

A young motorcyclist who overestimates his abilities, boasts of his riding skills when in reality he has none. Squid bikes are usually decorated with chrome and various anodized bits. Rear tyres are too wide for their own good, swingarm extended. Really slow in the corners, and sudden bursts of acceleration when a straight appears. Squids wear no protection, deeming themselves invincible. This fact compounds intself with the fact that they engage in 'extreem riding'--performing wheelies and stoppies in public areas. Squids wreck alot. Derived from 'squirly kid'

also see stunta
We were suddenly passed by a chromed out R1 and then when we rounded the bend, we saw the squid wrapped around a tree, he'd probably be alive if he was wearing a helmet.
An extremely rare animal with a short lifespan. Usually a new sport bike enthusiast with the reasoning of a lunatic, whom you might see thrashing on an R1 wearing sandals, shorts, and a tee.
When found lying motionless on the pavement, this creature transforms itself into a stream of blood, exposed flesh, and broken limbs. Hence the squid moniker.

Stupid
Quick
Underdressed
Imminently
Dead
Did you see that guy leave the showroom on the R6? Did you see what he was wearing? What a moron. That Squid.
+1

Old 11-02-2006, 09:51 PM

two words:
chicken
strips

Old 11-03-2006, 12:17 AM

ORIGINAL: telepathboy

two words:
chicken
strips

[sm=icon_ladiesman.gif]

Old 11-03-2006, 12:26 AM
Retired Administrator

You might add those who calim to ride 180+ on city streets all day long. If that was true, they never be home... they'd end up in a different state by the time they stopped.

Old 11-03-2006, 01:15 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

All of these replies are hillarious! +1 [sm=icon_cheers.gif]

Old 11-03-2006, 01:23 AM

Like I said before. Chrome gets you home. You didnt know that!!! Matter of fact I am going to go chrome my Dunlop Qualifiers and cruise around tonight with my USA hockey jersey on with boxers and fuzzy bunny slippers. Anyone care to join me?

Squids also dont know how to take care of their performance machines and put the ****ty gas they can to save a buck.

Semper Fi

Quick Reply: What's your definition of "squid"?