Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Whats the Worst Movie You've Ever Seen?

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2012, 03:02 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I watched 17 minutes of the second Transformers movie and deleted the file from my computer. I have an unconditional hatred for Michael Bay. And all of the Saw movies, they were all horrible even though I only saw most of the first one. Also whichever transporter movie it was when he barrel rolled the car and the hook from a crane ripped the bomb off from his car in mid air. After that I decided Jason statham either wasn't informed about that scene when he first started filming or is enough of a douchebag to think that that little stunt is totally cool.

Old 06-01-2012, 03:07 PM

Originally Posted by armyjeffries
+1 Killer Klowns from outer space

I actually enjoy it though. I consider it more of a comedy than a horror movie.
thats sort of i how felt. but just because it was so ridiculously terrible that i enjoyed watching it and just kept laughing at it.

Old 06-01-2012, 04:53 PM

I cant remember the title but theres a movie about a ginat pinata on an island that kills people that one was bad

Old 06-01-2012, 05:04 PM
February 2012 ROTM
Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Old 06-01-2012, 05:31 PM
Retired Super Moderator and Fighterer
Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by mike209
I cant remember the title but theres a movie about a ginat pinata on an island that kills people that one was bad
hahahaha holy ****, i watched that the other night! i was (again) inebriated, saw that title, read the info, and decided to give it a go

all i know is, i want to go to that college. i mean really. it's a school sponsored tradition to get you sh*tfaced, and then team you up with a member of the opposite sex to run around drunk on an island trying to collect as many panties and bras as you can!

Old 06-01-2012, 06:09 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I didn't mind Torque so much. No one else thought it was pretty much a forum consensus movie? All the emphasis on ATGATT, the bashing on The Fast and the Furious, riding through the twisties, bashing on cagers and etc. etc. I was sure the writers did all of their research on forums. That part where they do the stunt fighting was kinda lame, but I just imagined it was a Jet Li flick and it made sense again.

However, the worst movie of all time imo is Gymkata.
Synopsis:
"Johnathan Cabot is a champion gymnast. In the tiny, yet savage, country of Parmistan, there is a perfect spot for a "star wars" site. For the US to get this site, they must compete in the brutal "Game". The government calls on Cabot, the son of a former operative, to win the game. Cabot must combine his gymnastics skills of the west with fighting secrets of the east and form GYMKATA!" from IMDB

Old 06-01-2012, 09:34 PM
Very Honorable Most Senior Member :)
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This one is mercifuly lost - the plot revolves around a twelve year old girl being flown from Europe to the U.S. aboard her daddy's private 727.

A lightning strike breaks the cockpit windows, causing the pilot and copilot to be sucked out of the plane.

A rescue plane flies up along side, a rope is thrown across to the stricken 727, and a rescuer slides over.

The rope is lost, so the rescue plane flies in front, the rescuer climbs down to the nose gear (which has been extended), and throws another rope forward to the rescue plane, which conveniently is a military cargo plane with a rear ramp.

Everyone but the twelve year old girl climbs across to the rescue plane.

The rope is then lost so the girl flies the 727 to New York through the most horrific lightning storm known to man and safely lands. TaDa!!!

Actually, this one was so bad it might have fun to watch just to laugh at it.

Old 06-01-2012, 09:51 PM
Retired Super Moderator - At large E=MC2
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Surf ***** Must Die, I Come in Peace...anything with Steve Forrester or Adiran Barbeu
or Donald Pleasance (except for Escape from New York, which had 2 out of 3)
Eraser Head, 2,000,000 BC, Amazon Women on the Moon, Plan 9 from Outerspace
I Spit on Your Grave, ANYTHING with Warren Beatty

Sorry, it's really hard to narrow it down to just one, lol

Ern

Old 06-01-2012, 09:55 PM
Retired Super Moderator - At large E=MC2
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

P.S. If you'd asked, "What is the worst EGO?...", hands down, Steven Seigal

Ern

Old 06-01-2012, 10:29 PM

I don't usually waste much time with bad movies, but I did get stuck watching Dude, Where's My Car with some friends (now former friends).

Quick Reply: Whats the Worst Movie You've Ever Seen?