Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Whats up? Did I miss anything?

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2008, 01:27 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Whats up? Did I miss anything?

it got locked/deleted at my request b/c all of you were being asshats and couldnt carry an adult conversation.....turns out there was good cause to worry but im not going into that...

Old 10-19-2008, 01:38 AM

Dayum spirit....that was good. Now I feel like I'm back in the loop. I remember slightly the annoying kid who had a blk 1000rr or claimed to ride one or something

Old 10-19-2008, 02:41 AM
RCR

Spirit for the win

Nicemaybe you coulddo a Recap at the end ofeach month.

Old 10-19-2008, 05:29 AM

ORIGINAL: SpiritRR

hmm, let's see...

...HC got a new job that pays well and has gunships for company cars...we were invaded by Australian smileys...some guy pretended he wheelied and wrecked a new 1000RR...some 17yo kid pretended to ride a 1000RR: The X and FLYOU busted him...the phantom menace put big gouges on the thin side of voodoo's number one guitar...HAVOC got engaged...shoortbuss is still retarded lol...kidcr3nshaw popped in briefly with a nasty post at the retarded kid...lonewolf is going to have a baby...ffingers I think just had a baby, or I mean his wife did...catmang won some monies...someone else asked if they could legally put a license plate on the back of a helmet...Juliet is my secret paramour lol...a new hot chick in full Spidi leathers joined up and actually posts...TK had to leave his job and go to the dentist and then KFC...fishfryer's girlfriend who is twenty years younger than him had, or has, a stalker...occasionally I'll dream about Juliet, did I mention that already...RCR was the victim of a mudslide...Juliet actually went riding! but she was so happy that she crashed, too, for the first time in 17 years, or ever, actually...jd is worried about his injuries and the pills that go along with them...doogstar finally went riding with his wife, had a blast...nauree moved out into his own place, after surviving the damn hurricane...rangerscott might do the same soon, but he also had to go to the dentist...The X got a new 1000RR, it's true, he isn't pretending...Red600 is off to Europe tomorrow because he is a jet-setting ******* lol...a bunch of people crashed this summer, Jay did it like three times but he's a champ and got right back up...PG went for a big long ride with a whole bunch of people and changed out his swingarm with a newer, better, awesomer one...kewl breeze rode like 6k miles cross country and didn't get a piece of *** once lol...voodoo's wife threw up all over him and all over the house, poor girl...Jared rebuilt his clutch and moved to a different house...woo went down, but he's alright, and smarter, more experienced now...and me, well, I'm going back to college for a degree, so that I can look for a job in a poor economy with high unemployment...hooray!
That was good

Old 10-19-2008, 06:07 AM

WOW Spirit [sm=smiley32.gif][sm=smiley32.gif][sm=smiley32.gif]

Gossip.....who knew

Oh yeah..BTW what's up zac!!!

Old 10-19-2008, 07:32 AM
Jan 2009 ROTM

Good post Spirit. I need to edit though, i got released, not quit.

Old 10-19-2008, 08:20 AM
VP

hmm, let's see...

...HC got a new job that pays well and has gunships for company cars...we were invaded by Australian smileys...some guy pretended he wheelied and wrecked a new 1000RR...some 17yo kid pretended to ride a 1000RR: The X and FLYOU busted him...the phantom menace put big gouges on the thin side of voodoo's number one guitar...HAVOC got engaged...shoortbuss is still retarded lol...kidcr3nshaw popped in briefly with a nasty post at the retarded kid...lonewolf is going to have a baby...ffingers I think just had a baby, or I mean his wife did...catmang won some monies...someone else asked if they could legally put a license plate on the back of a helmet...Juliet is my secret paramour lol...a new hot chick in full Spidi leathers joined up and actually posts...TK had to leave his job and go to the dentist and then KFC...fishfryer's girlfriend who is twenty years younger than him had, or has, a stalker...occasionally I'll dream about Juliet, did I mention that already...RCR was the victim of a mudslide...Juliet actually went riding! but she was so happy that she crashed, too, for the first time in 17 years, or ever, actually...jd is worried about his injuries and the pills that go along with them...doogstar finally went riding with his wife, had a blast...nauree moved out into his own place, after surviving the damn hurricane...rangerscott might do the same soon, but he also had to go to the dentist...The X got a new 1000RR, it's true, he isn't pretending...Red600 is off to Europe tomorrow because he is a jet-setting ******* lol...a bunch of people crashed this summer, Jay did it like three times but he's a champ and got right back up...PG went for a big long ride with a whole bunch of people and changed out his swingarm with a newer, better, awesomer one...kewl breeze rode like 6k miles cross country and didn't get a piece of *** once lol...voodoo's wife threw up all over him and all over the house, poor girl...Jared rebuilt his clutch and moved to a different house...woo went down, but he's alright, and smarter, more experienced now...and me, well, I'm going back to college for a degree, so that I can look for a job in a poor economy with high unemployment...hooray!
uhhhhhhh....+1?

Old 10-19-2008, 09:51 AM
Retired Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

o chit .. that was great .. apparently spirit has a memory of an elephant and hung like a seahorse.

p.s. and for the record, it be true that no *** was conquered on my journey

Old 10-19-2008, 12:08 PM

I noticed Okie was missing, but because his fantasy lineups are on point every week I didn't really worry because I also knew that he said he was real busy with work and driving from NY to OK and back a few times...but welcome back buddy!!

I sure hope you didn't miss ALCS games 5 + 6 (especially game 5!!) and you def should not miss game 7 tonight!!!

Old 10-19-2008, 12:56 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

hmm, let's see...

...a bunch of people crashed this summer, Jay did it like three times but he's a champ and got right back up

uuuugh, its sad that someone/people remember ALL three . can we forget? im trying to, hahahaha!

Quick Reply: Whats up? Did I miss anything?