Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Whats up? Did I miss anything?

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2008, 11:01 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Whats up? Did I miss anything?

Welcome back!!

Old 10-18-2008, 11:04 AM
RCR

ORIGINAL: TK954RR

Yea there was a Jules thread, and that went really well........
So well they deleted it, must be nice

Old 10-18-2008, 11:13 AM

^^They won't take the blame though
Admin:What thread deletion...the forums broke...must have accidentally erased the thread itself

Old 10-18-2008, 11:17 AM
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

who are you again???? lol j/k

wb we're still WAITING FOR THE UPGRADE!!!

Old 10-18-2008, 11:45 AM
Retired Moderator

Zac,
Wazzup buddy? You have been gone for awhile. Good to see you back, and get ready to accept some trade offers.

Old 10-18-2008, 07:19 PM

Great to see ya back, hope you had a good time while you were out.

Old 10-18-2008, 07:25 PM

ORIGINAL: RCR

You didnt see Wheres Okie? thread? Ooooopppppsss never mind just like 99% of us you werent noticed missing

Welcome back
nice cheap shot there mate

Old 10-18-2008, 09:49 PM

We got a new forum banner...... oh wait nevermind lol Welcome back bud.

Old 10-19-2008, 01:16 AM

ORIGINAL: crashkhanman

We got a new forum banner...... oh wait nevermind lol Welcome back bud.
I lol'ed

Seriously, welcome back. I've been away the whole summer pretty much too, but just recently have been back so I don't know any news besides the "where's jules" thread that got deleted

Old 10-19-2008, 01:26 AM

hmm, let's see...

...HC got a new job that pays well and has gunships for company cars...we were invaded by Australian smileys...some guy pretended he wheelied and wrecked a new 1000RR...some 17yo kid pretended to ride a 1000RR: The X and FLYOU busted him...the phantom menace put big gouges on the thin side of voodoo's number one guitar...HAVOC got engaged...shoortbuss is still retarded lol...kidcr3nshaw popped in briefly with a nasty post at the retarded kid...lonewolf is going to have a baby...ffingers I think just had a baby, or I mean his wife did...catmang won some monies...someone else asked if they could legally put a license plate on the back of a helmet...Juliet is my secret paramour lol...a new hot chick in full Spidi leathers joined up and actually posts...TK had to leave his job and go to the dentist and then KFC...fishfryer's girlfriend who is twenty years younger than him had, or has, a stalker...occasionally I'll dream about Juliet, did I mention that already...RCR was the victim of a mudslide...Juliet actually went riding! but she was so happy that she crashed, too, for the first time in 17 years, or ever, actually...jd is worried about his injuries and the pills that go along with them...doogstar finally went riding with his wife, had a blast...nauree moved out into his own place, after surviving the damn hurricane...rangerscott might do the same soon, but he also had to go to the dentist...The X got a new 1000RR, it's true, he isn't pretending...Red600 is off to Europe tomorrow because he is a jet-setting ******* lol...a bunch of people crashed this summer, Jay did it like three times but he's a champ and got right back up...PG went for a big long ride with a whole bunch of people and changed out his swingarm with a newer, better, awesomer one...kewl breeze rode like 6k miles cross country and didn't get a piece of *** once lol...voodoo's wife threw up all over him and all over the house, poor girl...Jared rebuilt his clutch and moved to a different house...woo went down, but he's alright, and smarter, more experienced now...and me, well, I'm going back to college for a degree, so that I can look for a job in a poor economy with high unemployment...hooray!

Quick Reply: Whats up? Did I miss anything?