Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

whats a good video game to play drunk?

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2008, 11:07 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: whats a good video game to play drunk?

ORIGINAL: Dr.Fingers

You gotta play the simple games when your drunk, nothing thatrequires a lot of diff buttons or has a story line. Even today my buddys and I get drunk and play Mortal Kombat II . Such a great game. Nothing better then gettin drunk and kickin the crap out of each other...
But nothing beats screaming at other people over xbl while you're beligerent.. lol

Hmm nintendo games are king when it comes to simple games to play.. I have an old olympics game where you run on a nintendo power pad to do sprinting and you jump in place while running in place to do the hurdles.. it's great fun but prepare for stuff to be broken,lol

Old 10-29-2008, 11:22 AM

Konker's Bad Fur Day for sure hands down. My 21st b-day we got smashed and beat the game. Playing a drunk squirrel while you are drunk is a definite advantage.

Old 10-29-2008, 11:25 AM

My old room mate and I used to play WII Sports when we drank. It was pretty fun.

Old 10-29-2008, 11:43 AM

Hey Snow...

Im a little worried for you man, It seems that you are willing to become an alcoholic, you are drunk to ofthen and with nothing to do; so that tells me that you are depressed or down for some reason... just get a grip on your self and cheer up man...

And im not trying to be your concience, but you are to young to ruin your life man... Just my two cents.[8D]

Old 10-29-2008, 11:45 AM

Fight night is by far the greatest game to play when your drunk.. for sure. i dont even play it when im sober

Old 10-29-2008, 11:52 AM

ORIGINAL: Kikepiz

Hey Snow...

Im a little worried for you man, It seems that you are willing to become an alcoholic, you are drunk to ofthen and with nothing to do; so that tells me that you are depressed or down for some reason... just get a grip on your self and cheer up man...

And im not trying to be your concience, but you are to young to ruin your life man... Just my two cents.[8D]
yo kikepiz.. lol this is an old azz thread that I dug up in the middle of the night bored. It was started months ago. I dunno how his drinking is now but he didn't bring it up now. It's just still up here.

Old 10-29-2008, 11:57 AM

^^LOL. NEVERMIND SNOW...

Old 10-29-2008, 12:16 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: thisismyacct

I have an old olympics game where you run on a nintendo power pad to do sprinting and you jump in place while running in place to do the hurdles.. it's great fun but prepare for stuff to be broken,lol
I remember that game, it was fun but way to much work.. we used to hit the pad with our hands, you could always get the guy to run way faster doing it that way

Old 10-29-2008, 12:18 PM

ORIGINAL: Dr.Fingers

ORIGINAL: thisismyacct

I have an old olympics game where you run on a nintendo power pad to do sprinting and you jump in place while running in place to do the hurdles.. it's great fun but prepare for stuff to be broken,lol
I remember that game, it was fun but way to much work.. we used to hit the pad with our hands, you could always get the guy to run way faster doing it that way

You're missing the point dude.. we'd set up tournaments and race against each other. Get a buncha drunk people trying to run in place on a mat and it's amazingly fun. lol I used to have a video of one of my friends playing that game trashed trying to do the triple jump and he completely fell down at the end and knocked a buncha stuff over. lol

Old 10-29-2008, 12:31 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Oh no doubt that would be a blast to play when your drunk. I was just reminiscing

Quick Reply: whats a good video game to play drunk?