Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

whats a good video game to play drunk?

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2008, 12:44 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: whats a good video game to play drunk?

Guitar hero in fun drunk but not to drunk.

Old 05-24-2008, 01:51 AM
Retired Moderator & The Big Deal

PLAY WORMS ARMAGGEDON! hahah

Old 05-24-2008, 08:02 AM

lol if ur good at guitar hero then playing it drunk gets intresting. but if you never played before well all i can say is mother of god thats gonna be a kodak moment. play a war/destruction type game that way when ur drink u can scream at it like take that bitchs. lol idk i play anything when im drunk and get into it and my wife is like wtf is wrong with you.

Old 05-24-2008, 10:29 AM

Well I ended up renting GTA4 and I turned it off after 30 minutes, that was a waste of $27 (I had late fees there hah). I played motoGP '07 for about 15 minutes and then turned that off. Then I tried Assassins creed, nope not that either. So I came on the computer and went on forums drunk. hahahaha I ended up going and downloading a demo of Guitar Hero III and on medium I got 99% then went to bed. It's kinda hard to do with the controller though.

Mike

Old 05-24-2008, 06:05 PM
Banned

We got Rock Band goin at a house party a few times...that's a f***in blast. People think it's stupid at first, but when people get buzzed, they are lining up to play. Good times.

Old 05-24-2008, 07:14 PM

Call of duty 4 FTW.

right before my surgery we system linked 5 xbox's at my friends apartment with 5 different tvs..and then all got drunk..it was a blast..but alone might not be to great..i dont play alot of video games when im by my self.

Old 05-24-2008, 10:09 PM

for pc the best game ever to play drunk is counter strike of course haha 360 though... idk. haha FEAR on pc is awsome when your drunk too.

Old 10-29-2008, 05:45 AM

Yeah, I'm digging up an old thread.. so what. It's 5 am and I've got nothing better to do. I used to get completely smashed while playing Call of Duty on my 360. I'd just blather on to my team over the mic and they'd tell me to stop drinking and go eat or something. And I'd say something like "Imm no dronk yet.. I can still kill peepul with ma knife! Watch!" or I'd say if I can get 3 knife kills in a row I deserve another shot.. and I'd proceed to do it even though I was clearly seeing double (:P I've always loved saying that). Another great game to play drunk is Halo 3.. get on xbox live.. get SMASHED and yell at people while you teabag them. I met a few of my friends (on the friends list) while drunk and couldn't remember adding them. Apparantly I amused them so much (and I could still kill pretty well) so they made a party with me and we proceeded to tear it up on social slayer. haha

Guitar hero is great drunk, to those that have said it. When I first played that game it was at a party... and I was drunk. And I played that game at every party I went to.. drunk. I remember trying to figure out if I'd ever played the game sober before and I think I played it maybe 15-20 times drunk. Tried to play it sober and sucked.. lol. I remember one night someone set it to lefty while I was just thrashing away at that game and I didn't notice.. and still managed to play the game lefty.

Old 10-29-2008, 05:49 AM

Rockband fo sho

Old 10-29-2008, 11:05 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You gotta play the simple games when your drunk, nothing thatrequires a lot of diff buttons or has a story line. Even today my buddys and I get drunk and play Mortal Kombat II . Such a great game. Nothing better then gettin drunk and kickin the crap out of each other...

Quick Reply: whats a good video game to play drunk?