Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

What are you searching for in life?

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2008, 11:05 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: What are you searching for in life?

Wow, that's a rambling, disjointed, half-scary look into my subconcious right there, isn't it? Yikes.

Old 10-27-2008, 11:15 PM

Welcome to the club......sound like we're all F***ed up pretty bad..........

Old 10-28-2008, 12:36 AM

Don't take life too seriously. It's not that bad if you think about it, some people don't have what you and most of us have. Don't have a gf/wife big deal, me neither and guess what I am happy. I've flunked out of school before, got fired from jobs, I keep going, the best part of my life is waking up and just being alive. I don't get into fights, I try not to speed, I try to my my neighborhood safer by being responsible person and not doing anything dumb. Had a gf for 8 years, she left cause I wouldn't marry her. Guess what, looking for the right girl is a lot more fun then having one, at least for me, cause you just never know what will happen. I am bi-polar, crazy, have comitment issues, an *******, work 2 jobs just to make ends meet, but guess what, I am happy. I have my health, my folks are healthy, what else can I ask for? We all going to die, the best part of life is getting there, because you can do whatever you feel like doing. Don't like your life right now, change it. You can be a pilot, politician, doctor, lawyer, bum, whatever you put your mind into, it's all up to you. A lot of people in other countries don't have that option.

This guy is my hero http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDnrLv6z-mM

I can only imagine http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afv5jTrC7nM

My insperation, I wish I can accomplish 10% what these guys did.

Old 10-28-2008, 12:40 AM

Oh and did I mention that I am attractive to damage people. I help them out, put them on their feet and lose interest, I got issues, but I am happy, because I am all I have.

Old 10-28-2008, 12:50 AM

Man.. just live life. Ive been stuck in the same rut a lot of you have been in for a while.. worrying about it hasnt changed anything so Ive just been tryin to figure everything out as I go.

Old 10-28-2008, 01:58 AM
Retired Moderator & The Big Deal

bang a hooker in Vegas

Old 10-28-2008, 06:22 AM

I've found that life is just a reallly long class, at the end, the teacher kills you. might as well make the most of it and ponder the deeper meanings while you can.

I dont look for much in life, long as I've a roof over my head, food in my gut, some clothes on my back and a bike in the driveway, I'm very happy. oh yeah, my health, long as I've got that I'm pretty unstoppable. not that I'd mind having a significant other to round out the equation a little more, but hey, in good time right?

Old 10-29-2008, 05:41 PM

If I had a magic wand..
10) REVENGE....Fame and fortune that would strike fear into the hearts of all those who have hurt me.
9) Appliances & furniture...A bed that does not hurt my back, a dining set, couch, desk and wardrobe that are sturdy. A gas stove, big fridge, and home-entertainment center.
8) Housing and transportation...A sturdy home with windows and faucets that do not leak, central air and heat. A reliable and street-legal vehicle.
7) Medical and dental coverage..When I am in pain I can afford to get it fixed.
6) Debt free.. So no credit card company ownes me.
5) Job I do not hate..Something I am good at, that gains me the respect of my superiors and peers. Some thing that makes the world better.
4) A relationship with a woman..One that is based on mutual respect of who we are. Someone to love and be loved by.
3) End to war, hunger, disease. Utopia ! Find some key to humanity, like E=MC2, that makes us all realize we are the same.
2) Buyer for my cabin..So I can move out of this one-horse town and be closer to my Son.
1) Time...so I can watch my boy grow to manhood and give me grandchildren.
I have none of these things at the present time. Pace, Gris.
I want it all, and I want it now !___Freddie Mercury.

Old 10-29-2008, 05:46 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: Hcstreetriding
hit something with your truck(personally i like mailboxes)
Nice.

Someone played baseball with my neighbor's mailbox. His daughter, that died of cancer had made it. Completely tore the guy apart.

Old 10-29-2008, 05:48 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Slipspace,

Do something for someone else. Out of everything that goes on, when you help someone in need (especially when they don't ask for it) you feel a lot better about yourself. On top of that you make someone else feel good. Maybe volunteer at say, Habitat for Humanity or maybe a food drive or something.

Quick Reply: What are you searching for in life?