Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

What you are doing thread?

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2008, 01:40 AM
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: What you are doing thread?

still workin...... its going to be 4pm here..

Old 03-06-2008, 02:10 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ORIGINAL: Nauree

14. A bobcat weighing 71.5 N jumps out of a tree. (Assume that "up" is the positive direction.)

(a) What is the drag force on the bobcat when it falls at its terminal velocity?

(b) What is the drag force on the bobcat when it falls at 80% of its terminal velocity?

(c) What is the acceleration of the bobcat when it falls at its terminal velocity?

(d) What is the acceleration when it falls at 80% of its terminal velocity?

15. A rocket engine can accelerate a rocket launched from rest vertically up with an acceleration of 20.4 m/s2. However, after 54.8 seconds of flight the engine fails. Neglect air resistance and assume g = 9.80 N/kg throughout the flight.

(a) What is the rocket's altitude when the engine fails?

(b) When does it reach its maximum height?

(c) What is the maximum height reached? [Hint: A graphical solution may be easiest.]

This is more up my alley when it comes to equations:

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j2...hine/findx.jpg

Old 03-06-2008, 06:42 AM

ORIGINAL: Exitwounds

ORIGINAL: td3692

the front door to my house is like 40 ft from the shop i work at, so when were slow or when the boss is gone illgo home and jump on the laptop.
Do you live in a Winnebago Motorhome

Sorry, this reminded me of the part in 2Fast2Furious when they go see Rome at the demo derby and the police dude asks him how hes so far from home with a tracking braclet on and he points to that beater motorhome in the background.
lol, no not quite. but my house is on company property. i actually live right in front of the main office. whenever someone asks where i live i just say i live at work.

Old 03-06-2008, 08:41 AM

At work again bored. Waiting for a call to go onsite to install a workstation and a server...

Old 03-06-2008, 08:50 AM

ORIGINAL: itgbudeev

"Welcome to New England, if you don't like the weather, wait 5 minutes"
did you guys take this quote from indiana? haha
thats what they always say about indiana (where im from, obviously)
i swear sunday it was 55 deg. and sunny i rode for like 2 hours... then tuesday night we had a winter storm and i woke up wed. and htere was literally 4 inch thick ice on my truck and the roads were covered w. ice and snow and its been like a high of 30 deg all week now. i cant wait til its at laast 45 and sunny so i can ride again...

my SB is next week too but so far its all like 30+% chance of rain and highs of like 35...
if i dont getta ride on SB i will be pissed, lol

Old 03-06-2008, 09:23 AM

That storm should be in New England this weekend...supposed to get ice Sat night-Sunday. Won't be riding here till April, at least...it sucks becuase the weather gets nice but then we have to wait for them to sweep up the endless piles of sand that are everywhere.

Old 03-06-2008, 09:58 AM

.....getting back to work after I post this.....rather be riding, suppose to get up to 55 degrees today before it's starts to rain AGAIN tomorrow.

Old 03-06-2008, 11:30 AM

OMG KILL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! work is slow........................................ You know what i hate when people start drama esspically when im at work and then blowup my Inbox on my phone...

Old 03-06-2008, 11:39 AM

ORIGINAL: SchiraF4I

OMG KILL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! work is slow........................................ You know what i hate when people start drama esspically when im at work and then blowup my Inbox on my phone...
haha sounds pretty specific.
yea my gf does that, if we argue on the phone and i get off the phone, she'll just text me like 20 seconds later. its so predictable lol.

anyway... im in Chemistry. YAY. cant wait to get out at 1:45 and call and get my insurance... then get my plates tomorrow so i can hopefully ride monday (weather permitting that it)

Old 03-06-2008, 01:04 PM

Blahh Government is killing me. Hour left then its of to work. [:@]

Hows everybody doin?

Quick Reply: What you are doing thread?