Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

What you are doing thread?

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2008, 07:31 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: What you are doing thread?

ORIGINAL: td3692

the front door to my house is like 40 ft from the shop i work at, so when were slow or when the boss is gone illgo home and jump on the laptop.
Do you live in a Winnebago Motorhome

Sorry, this reminded me of the part in 2Fast2Furious when they go see Rome at the demo derby and the police dude asks him how hes so far from home with a tracking braclet on and he points to that beater motorhome in the background.

Old 03-05-2008, 07:48 PM
VP

I'm jealous of you bastards who can still access the site from work... I can't get any internet at work any more except for work related websites so I can only read it on my blackberry and that is not nearly as fun

Old 03-05-2008, 08:12 PM

I'm finally getting around to soldering my Proton lights and removing the butt-conectors. Let me be the first to say that this Sucks massive ***** on an 07 600RR. The design basically forces you to remove the whole side fairing, get the light mounted in place, the solder the wires to the clip. If you don't use some kind of connector, this makes it permenant (Unless you want to cut the wires again).[:@] It's a good thing I like the way these lights look and function!

There's no way this connector will ever fit through that metal washer hole...

Old 03-05-2008, 08:51 PM

What am I doing right now? Easy. Typing a post. lol.

I think I might have CBR-OCD.

Old 03-05-2008, 09:24 PM

ORIGINAL: vpsophmore

I'm jealous of you bastards who can still access the site from work... I can't get any internet at work any more except for work related websites so I can only read it on my blackberry and that is not nearly as fun
+1 on that... Bastards!!! my network @ work blocks sites like this, myspace, etc. i have to check my pocket pc to see updates on here... but only when i'm on the john @ work (beats reading a newspaper)

Old 03-05-2008, 09:27 PM

14. A bobcat weighing 71.5 N jumps out of a tree. (Assume that "up" is the positive direction.)

(a) What is the drag force on the bobcat when it falls at its terminal velocity?

(b) What is the drag force on the bobcat when it falls at 80% of its terminal velocity?

(c) What is the acceleration of the bobcat when it falls at its terminal velocity?

(d) What is the acceleration when it falls at 80% of its terminal velocity?

15. A rocket engine can accelerate a rocket launched from rest vertically up with an acceleration of 20.4 m/s2. However, after 54.8 seconds of flight the engine fails. Neglect air resistance and assume g = 9.80 N/kg throughout the flight.

(a) What is the rocket's altitude when the engine fails?

(b) When does it reach its maximum height?

(c) What is the maximum height reached? [Hint: A graphical solution may be easiest.]

Old 03-05-2008, 09:33 PM

ORIGINAL: Illushun

What am I doing right now? Easy. Typing a post. lol.

I think I might have CBR-OCD.
Ditto...only I've got CBR/SportBikeGurl-OCD...post ***** I think they call it, right?

Old 03-05-2008, 09:33 PM

ORIGINAL: oodayvidoo

ORIGINAL: vpsophmore

+1 on that... Bastards!!! my network @ work blocks sites like this, myspace, etc. i have to check my pocket pc to see updates on here... but only when i'm on the john @ work (beats reading a newspaper)
Ooops...sorry, I'm on all day at work too!

Old 03-05-2008, 11:32 PM

right now i'm NOT studying for an exam i have at 8:30, because i can't focus. as soon as i finish that damn exam, i am leaving for spring break... a solid week of sitting on a beach in West Palm Beach drinking to my hearts content and soaking up some sun, because this New England weather is killing me. Saturday it was so cold my boogers froze, and today i walked to class in a T-shirt and jeans.

"Welcome to New England, if you don't like the weather, wait 5 minutes"

Old 03-06-2008, 12:08 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

<--- solving Nauree's physics problems

Quick Reply: What you are doing thread?