Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

what is wrong w/ people

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2008, 11:26 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default what is wrong w/ people

get out of work today get my tattoo ,leaving parloralmost get cutoff bylady on cell phone changing lanes at red right to take left and i'm in left lane. Had to get on sidewalk before i came part of road. I yell at her and she tells me im nuts. Then I go to chinese for some grub and as i'm leaving people outside smokin butts tell me to do a wheelie,one girl says she hates rice rockets cause they dont rumble between her legs. And if thats not enough at a red light down the street a bunch of kids yell at me saying do a wheelie or im a *****. What the f#ck is wrong with people???????????????????????

Old 06-27-2008, 11:30 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: what is wrong w/ people

they are nutty pussies that cant get off?

Old 06-27-2008, 11:32 PM

Just ignore them. Or you should tell them to do a handstand before you do a wheelie, and if they do punch them in the junk and ride of nice and easy.

Old 06-27-2008, 11:45 PM

it just pisses me off that all i wanted to do was have a little time to my self before i go home to family and i wonder why go out cause there is so many retards out there. But i bet if u thru keys at them and told themto do a wheelie they would give some kind of lame *** excuse not to. And i told the lady to get on the back ill take her one exit down on highway and she would be naked,cause the wind would rip them off cause a harley cant go that fast. LOL

Old 06-28-2008, 12:14 AM

Shoulda told the chick that the reason she needs something to rumble between her legs is because shes so loose she wouldn't feel it otherwise.

Old 06-28-2008, 02:55 AM
Retired Moderator

Riding is about you...and only you. People who don't ride can be annoying as f_ck, but you will learn to ignore them. Be safe out there!

Old 06-28-2008, 03:26 AM

hdsti it takes along tomie to clicit to post something!@@!!!@! hahahaahah caaary your agat ooo!@!!!@!!!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@! @!@!@!@!@!@!@!!!1!!!!!!

Old 06-28-2008, 07:30 AM

ORIGINAL: snowboarding82

hdsti it takes along tomie to clicit to post something!@@!!!@! hahahaahah caaary your agat ooo!@!!!@!!!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@! @!@!@!@!@!@!@!!!1!!!!!!
Well said!

Old 06-28-2008, 07:45 AM

Thats cuz there are too many video's of people doing that. OH Yeah cell phones, really starting to think they should have never been invented. I saw a boy about 8 years old riding his bike down the road with a cell stuck to his ear. Is there something wrong with that.

Old 06-28-2008, 07:46 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

i just laugh at them. when someone asks me to wheelie my F4i while im cruising at 70mph....i simply run my finger back and forth accross the "600F4i" located on the tail....hoping they'll get the hint that my 600cc bike is NOT going to just pop up while doing 70 on the highway!!!!

something else that is amusing, is when people see me in my full leathers they laugh (some people, some think its cool as hell). i'll get to a light and people will be laughing (sometimes people on harleys).....and when i get wheelie requests while wearing those i just laugh and say "does it LOOK like i stunt?!". whenever someone laughs at me for wearing full leathers, i just want to ask them....."why dont you follow me down this twisty road up here "

ride for you, **** the rest.

Quick Reply: what is wrong w/ people