Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

What would you do if the world were to end tomorrow?

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2008, 09:56 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: What would you do if the world were to end tomorrow?

Internet ****, then do some real ****.Threesome, foursome, the works. I know if my wife is in the right mood she'll go for it, so I would hope this qualifies. Then the rest of the time I'd be holding my kids and we'd be watching one of our favorite shows from the DVR.

Trouble is, it wouldn't all be one quick end. There would be quakes and blackouts and most like would take a while to end. There would be massive amounts of crime and death from starvation long before the world would actually end.

Old 04-23-2008, 10:52 AM

It all depends on how big the asteroid is.... ^^^^

But even if we all believed them when they told us the world will end in 24hrs.
Most of you guys couldn't do any of those things you talk about. Take for example buying a bikefirst of all no one will be working there and by the time to got to the place the manager would have stole the bike you wanted already.

And talk about driving your bike or even driving to your family, you would proally be better off walking because everyone will be on the road trying to get to their families.

I just think that it would be mass histeria everywhere people getting killed, raped, robbed, etc. It wouldn't be a"nice spend time with your family end" (come on we are talking about greedy,selfish,good for nothin humans.)

Sorry for that, it proally came out wrong but I think I would just climb on my roof or if I could get to my parents house, sit on the roof with my wife and familytelling stories ofgood timesand watch the bitch come rolling in.....

Old 04-23-2008, 12:01 PM

VOO DOO
I'd be sure to make love to my wife one last time, and then gather my family together andspend it with them
+1 on it, Plus kick George W. Bush's *** before that...

Old 04-23-2008, 02:37 PM

I think I'd do heroin to see what all the hype is about and then take out my 600 RR and crank thru every gear to 14k RPM's and see how far I got before either the heroin and/or the asteroid took over.

...but I'd have to be SURE the world was ending...

Old 04-23-2008, 04:13 PM

ORIGINAL: FLYOU

ORIGINAL: Manowar Vin

Damn thats a tough one. I guess bust a couple nuts with these cute girls I know. I've been fantasizing having a threesome with them for like 2 years now. I've had one of them every which way possible, but done nothing with her cute friend. Hopefully this summer I can realize this dream of mine. I can die a happy man then.
I had a chance to have a 3some with 2 girls in college. I chickened out at the last second. I'm still kicking myself in the head for that one...
Look towards the future heheh, gotta be comfortable with the girls anyway. If you aren't bonded with them then theres a good chance it would just be awkward and bad sex. So maybe you didnt miss anything. To me sex isnt anything without intimacy. The best part is knowing the girl/s really well and their likes/dislikes. I've never been a one night stand person. Never paid for a hooker either.

As for the heroin users, don't wait til you are gonna die to try it if you are curious about it. You dont have to shoot it, you can snort it. You are just going to get so high you start nodding off. You wont be riding a bike or having sex thats for sure lol. And no, I don't use heroin.

Old 04-23-2008, 05:22 PM

i'd buy a gixxr and give CBRForum a pressed fruit bowl

jk

Old 04-23-2008, 05:26 PM

ORIGINAL: pitbull#1

i honestly would spend the whole time with the wife and kid praying that we get to see each other in heaven
I would have to say the same thing!!! Except with the GF and friends and family.

Old 04-23-2008, 06:11 PM

Heroin & Blunts? Check. Threesome? Check. Riding stupid fast like death himself can't catch you? Check. Since I've already knocked out this "to-do" list, I guess I'd just gorge myself on steaks and butter, wash it all down with the prodigious quantity of brown liqour in my cabinet (can't let it go to waste, now can I?), then pull out the firearms and wait for the looters....

Old 04-23-2008, 06:24 PM

I forgot... borrow a Lamborgini and give it all i got!

Old 04-23-2008, 06:41 PM

It was kinda cool watching that show. A big enough astroid would mean everyone would die within a few hours. People who went outside to see the asteroid collide wouldn't actually see it because it would be moving too fast. You might catch a glimpse of it, but you'd die before it hit the ground. The heat coming off of it would be so hot that it would vaporize anyone within the line of site. From the time the asteroid hits the upper atmosphere to the time it collides with the earth would only take between 3 to 5 seconds. People on the other side of the planet wouldn't notice anything for the first hour or so... but suddenly they'd be able to see small debris (meteorites) entering the atmosphere. These meteorites would be debris kicked up from the impact. They would gradually get bigger and brighter, and you would start to see them in the daylight. A few meteorites every minute would turn into thousands. Eventually they would start hitting the ground and destroying life. Those lucky enough to survive wouldn't last too long because volcanoes would start to form and lava flows would cover the planet as much as 60 feet above the surface. Not to meantion the amount of sulfer in the air and the blackout of the sun.

Good times!

Quick Reply: What would you do if the world were to end tomorrow?