Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

What would you do...

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2008, 02:40 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: What would you do...

sorry... im no help. Just couldnt stop thinking of Klondike Bars while I was browsing off topic.
Though I'd share my useless thoughts...

Old 10-31-2008, 09:17 AM

ORIGINAL: jfunkRR

I've been to Cancun, but not Puerto Vallarta. I remember the Corona being REALLY good in Mexico.

And stay away from shady situations. Also bring lots of condoms, I'm not saying your gonna need them...BUT IF YOU DO...then their like $4 ea. LOL!!

Enjoy your vacation!! Def post a few picks when your back!!
haha best advice yet...I was wondering when someone would throw that one out there- Thanks!

Hoshino "LOL" is my thing... get used to it [:'(]haha

Pictures will be posted and guys don't get too excited there won't be any naughty ones to PM to anyone [sm=innoc.gif]... as long as my camera doesn't get stolen lol

Old 10-31-2008, 09:39 AM

ORIGINAL: F4i_gurl
Pictures will be posted and guys don't get too excited there won't be any naughty ones to PM to anyone
Yeah right you know youll be PMing them to me on MSN

and remember what happens on Vacation/bike runs/road trips stays on Vacation/bike runs/road trips so you dont have to tell or feel guilty to your BF. LOL

Old 10-31-2008, 09:52 AM

ORIGINAL: txn_driver

Pictures will be posted and guys don't get too excited there won't be any naughty ones to PM to anyone
Yeah right you know youll be PMing them to me on MSN

and remember what happens on Vacation/bike runs/road trips stays on Vacation/bike runs/road trips so you dont have to tell or feel guilty to your BF. LOL
Well Will you're an exception of course lol
Good thing I don't have to worry about what I should tell to my BF since he is MIA [:-]haha

Old 10-31-2008, 10:13 AM

I've been there before. Nice place, sister city to Santa Barbara where I lived fo 15 years. Here are a couple of things I enjoyed while I was there.

1) Rent a open top Jeep and drive to the site where the movie Predator was filmed. There is a nice hike and a good restaurant on the top. Along the way you will drive some nice scenic road.
2) Walk around the downtown area for some shopping. \
3) There is a tour you can take on an old pirate ship, wind power scooner. This was really nice and you get to see some of the great rock formations.

Old 10-31-2008, 10:28 AM

I've been to Cancun, but not Puerto Vallarta. I remember the Corona being REALLY good in Mexico.

And stay away from shady situations. Also bring lots of condoms, I'm not saying your gonna need them...BUT IF YOU DO...then their like $4 ea. LOL!!

haha best advice yet...I was wondering when someone would throw that one out there- Thanks!

Pictures will be posted and guys don't get too excited there won't be any naughty ones to PM to anyone [sm=innoc.gif]... as long as my camera doesn't get stolen lol
I'm not too sure what "Hoshino" is...so I googled it, and a bunch of naked pics of Japanese chicks came up...if that's what your into, that's AWESOME!! I'm a big fan of Asian chicks...lol...

I was hoping for a Corona commercial style pic...you, laying on the beach, with a corona next to you looking out over the waves. NICE!!

Old 10-31-2008, 10:37 AM

I'm not too sure what "Hoshino" is...so I googled it, and a bunch of naked pics of Japanese chicks came up...if that's what your into, that's AWESOME!! I'm a big fan of Asian chicks...lol...

I was hoping for a Corona commercial style pic...you, laying on the beach, with a corona next to you looking out over the waves. NICE!!
that part about Hoshino was directed towards one of the members here who posted about how often I use LOL .... but thats way too funny... Sorry to disappoint you there jfunk !

Just for you I will take a few pictures like that... I better bring another memory card with all these picture requests lol