Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

What would you do...

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2008, 10:20 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What would you do...

On Monday I'll be on a plane heading to Puerto Vallarta, for a much deserved vacation with a couple of my gf's (not to rub it in or anything [:'(]lol)

Since I've never been, I wanted to see if any of you have been and could give me some input on what we should do while we are there... Has anyone one been this time of year? How's the weather? I have read that Nov is hurricane season...

[sm=feedback.gif]

Old 10-30-2008, 10:26 AM
Default RE: What would you do...

Name:  dgrel.jpg
Views: 10
Size:  41.1 KB

I have never been there, so I am not really sure what you can do down there. Just be sure you enjoy every moment of it. I cant wait for vacation.. I still have 9 months to go until my vaca. Be careful down there.

Old 10-30-2008, 10:35 AM
Registered Users

i love puerto vallarta...been there 2-3 times...can't remember offhand....it's been awhile though since my last trip there so i don't have much to tell you to do...but do a tour in the jungle.....in the jungle of puerto vallarta is where they filmed part of the first pedator movie....the beach from the movie Night of the Iguana is also there....take a day trip on a bus and go around the town, it's actually quite fun....

if you can....do one that has a tour of a local Agave farm....they make tequila there from pure blue agave...it's great....be forewarned...if you go, you'll have to sample some tequila and probably will buy some ....

if i can remember anything else...i'll let you know...

if you dive, there's a huge rock-like island in the bay area but if it has been raining, don't bother...when it rains in puerto vallarta the diving isn't very good because mud off the rock island muddies the waters really bad...end up with bad visibility...

have fun!!! i'm jealous

Old 10-30-2008, 10:59 AM

It's nice and notpacked of people this time of year... [8D] Don't forget to show us many pics of your trip.

Old 10-30-2008, 11:02 AM

I havent taken a vacation in 2 years..., what u should u is first INVITE ME!! I am on the way, south tx,[8D] lol, No seriously, hurrican season is practically over now, DONT separate urselves or get too far away from the resort areas. Ask the people at the hotel, my cousin was a manager at one of them there and he knew EVERYTHING where to go what time and what to avoid. Becareful and have fun!!!!

Old 10-30-2008, 12:21 PM

dont feel bad scastillo...i havent been on a vaca in 3 years but im planning one late next year im thinking me and the 9 and a roadtrip!

Old 10-30-2008, 01:01 PM

Ive been there twice now..We stayed at some place caleld the marival(something alogn those lines) And had a master sweet with 2 bedrooms and an ocean view balcony, and you could walk out of the bottom floor right on to the beach. And the ocean was around 75-80* the whole time. So it was NEVER to cold to swin, And Iwas terrfied of sharks at the time. But luckily that water is to hot for sharks. I rented to jet skis, went para sailing, body boarded ALOT. Went on the jungle tour Ffingers is talking about. Took a boat tour called "kon tiki" That was really awesome. A day out on the ocean with unlmimted free booze. Just relax and enjoy uourself. its over so fast. Im hoping to go back in december. But money is kinda tight now.

Old 10-30-2008, 01:04 PM

Wow...I just realized how horrible my speach/grammar was in that last post. I blame the pills, sorry.

Old 10-30-2008, 01:12 PM

ORIGINAL: txn_driver

dont feel bad scastillo...I havent been on a vaca in 3 years but im planning one late next year im thinking me and the 9 and a roadtrip!
Now thats a vacation I'm talking bout! Where u going? South Padre Island?

Old 10-30-2008, 01:17 PM

www.google.com