Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

What would you do?

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2008, 07:39 PM
RCR
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: What would you do?

I would think he would be the one embarrassed, riding with the big boys. It wouldn't bother me if he rode with a group unless we were waiting every other stop light for him.

Old 01-14-2008, 09:10 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Without wanting to sound like a patronising bastard, let him go with you, everyone on a group ride settles down their own speed anyway. And I think you may be supprised at wot these suckers can do. It will certainly give the others something to think about, if this guy manages to get in front of some of you. Besides the Harley riders will have someone else to beat the crap out of when you all stop for an Expresso.

Old 01-14-2008, 09:29 PM

I dont know crap about website hosting, but Im pretty sure thats outragous.

as far as the guy riding with you, forget what he rides, is he cool to hang with? If he's a douche, leave his ***. but if he's cool, and actually has a set of *****, he will eventually move up to a real bike.A good group of riding buddies will always wait at thestop signs for the slower riders, it keeps the pressure off and possiblypeer pressuring someone to ride above their head into danger. remember, someone is always the slow guy, sometimes its you.

**** but the fact that he rides a scooter really says alot about the guy already. I mean comon, who would actually spend that kind of money on a scooter instead of a bike?

Old 01-15-2008, 02:02 AM
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

He will get a real bike soon. [sm=gears.gif]

Old 01-15-2008, 07:57 AM

I know nothing about the web site stuff, but as for the scooter. Like was said before, what type of guys spends that much money on a scotter? That tells me he might not be the type of rider you want in your group. I would tell him to hang a few times and see how it goes if you like the guy. I know how you feel about riding with people/bikes that can keep up.

Old 01-15-2008, 08:18 AM

That web design cost seems prity cheap if its only a few hundred thats if your getting it professionally done.

Old 01-15-2008, 08:28 AM
Banned

He'll upgrade to a real bike, he won't want to have the smallest *****...I mean bike in the pack.

Old 01-15-2008, 08:56 AM

Yeah... let him ride. Ride like the group wants to ride... and if he gets left behind a few times... it's about to be spring... and he'll be "springing" (har har) for a non-scooter soon enough.

Old 01-15-2008, 10:31 AM

You can get hosting for like $7 a month from someone like godaddy and another $8 a year for a domain name. Foot the bill yourself... you can get a forum up and running on there in about 15 minutes (rrosco or myself could help you no problem) and the rest is cakewalk. You can even do a joomla (which is basically a little community site) for all the members. They are easy to maintain, work on, etc.

hit me up with a PM if you need more.

Old 01-15-2008, 12:13 PM

Well its at least a Honda right? Back in 02' "At a U.S. MSRP of $7,499" they sure didnt give them away. The title says it all...

2002 Honda Silver Wing: MD Ride Review - Scooter or Motorcycle? Who Cares!
http://www.motorcycledaily.com/18mar...ilverwing.html