Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

What should I do?

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2007, 08:25 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: What should I do?

ORIGINAL: Kikn

Hey buddy,

Look at it from this point of view, all your problems that is.

Think of each problem as a credit card with a balance. 10 problems = 10 credit cards.

Take care of the smallest problem first then move up to the next and the next = Pay the credit card with the smallest balance first then the 2nd smallest, etc.

Or IF they ARE ALL $$$ problem then that's easily solved....aka...chapter 13...avoid chapter 7 at all cost (pointless). Any loan offficer and lawyer would tell you chapter 13 is best over chpater 7...but by law they cannot tell you that...err the lawyer can't that is.

Most likely it's not all $$ problem, so I'd start out with..."I'm truly sorry."and whether they accept it or not at least you can feel a bit better because you did apologize...hopefully you really meant it. Whether they accept it or not it(past friendship/relationships)still would not be the same so apologize and move on.

As for the chic, I'd do her...why think past that point? Save that part for afterwards...whether she stays around or not...../shrug....

As for you doing her...doesn't look like you want to so best just leave it alone.

Anyways that advice I posted is from my own experience...move onand just avoid past mistakes.. Hope it helps.

what the **** are u talking about dude bankruptcy? were talkin about nailin a bartender not financial advice

Old 08-20-2007, 08:56 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

JZHales,

If you read his ...other...posts, he has other problems he needs and wants to work out.

Besides I already told him to nail her

Old 08-20-2007, 09:01 PM

Deep water, here, friend. The coolest frikken people I've ever known were female bartenders. Take aquamans' advice andoffer the lady a foot massage next time she gives you a ride home. If she wants a bubble bath, she'll let you know. Get some herbal tea, too.
I wished for a return of the nightmares last night, just so I could've slept. I know what you mean about jail as a vacation, bro. She could be a healthy survival resource. An emotional"Mae West", if you know what I mean. Pax,G.

" Get busy livin', or get busy dyin'"___Shawshank Redemption.

Old 08-20-2007, 09:47 PM

ORIGINAL: snowrider

I just found out that one of the bartenders at the bar that i go to every day likes me alot she is way cool when i get to drunk to walk home she always drives me home and she is hot what should i do?
This is a set-up, right?! You're putting us on?

Old 08-21-2007, 03:14 AM

I think he must of gone to jail.....

Old 08-21-2007, 10:06 AM

going to get drunk as Hell and go for it seems like the right thing to do

Old 08-22-2007, 02:53 AM

I think you should ...go for it...sober.

I know you want everything to be numb and not get hurt or be affected from the outcome but if you want to get everything taken care of and leave it behind in the past asap you might as well start out sober

Old 08-22-2007, 02:57 AM
Retired Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: snowrider
...she is hot what should i do?
underwear gnome says:

* Phase 1- Collect Underpants
* Phase 2- ?
* Phase 3- Profit!

Old 08-22-2007, 09:47 AM

Does the name of this bar you met this bartender at happen to be "Mickey's"?