Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

What kind of work do you guys do?

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2006, 12:57 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: What kind of work do you guys do?

ORIGINAL: Supersteve911

RN...hoping to get into anesthesia school
Same here Supersteve, currently working on my RN to BSN. Hope to go to UAB for CRNA school.

Old 02-01-2006, 01:08 AM

mechanic for a gm dealer

Old 02-02-2006, 08:08 PM

Quite a few engineering student on here. Count me in, I'm a first year in ME at University of Missouri - Rolla.

Old 02-03-2006, 02:57 PM

i'm a 3rd generation telephone man, a service tech for bellsouth, pretty much right out of high school. i've always liked the techy kind of stuff since i was in middleschool, and i get to use it now, lots and lots of stuff to learn all the time, and right now im working on getting learning about dslam and slc systems, so maybe ill know what the hell im doing when i start screwing around in there, lol. i work with a bunch of dirty old telephone men, the youngest of which has 32 years on me lol. i really like it so far though, and i mean hey, it got me my bike in a couple months thanks to this storm overtime (which im still on damn it!) and i get to learn new things all the time. i work outside all the time, and im in a different place every hour or so, which i like, so it suits me.

Old 02-06-2006, 11:30 PM

Metal shop supervisor and Full Time student

Old 02-07-2006, 12:04 AM

I'm a HOuse husband. all i do is take my little girl to and from school, watch my stories, and ride my cbr !

naw plan on going back to school in the spring..

Old 02-07-2006, 03:33 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Southern Wisconsin: ASE Certified Automotive Technician slash Full time Bartender here. I can't decide which one pays more though. It's either 50 hours a week being greasy, having road salt drip in your eye, and having torch sparks burn all the little hairs off your body -or- 40 hours a week watching drunk people act like stupid asses and punch a complete stranger for "looking funny" at the random chick that he thinks is his girlfriend from clear across the bar. Ahh what the hell, they are both interesting. It is all weather or not you want to deal with people.
P.S. I also need to get my **** back in school for my edumacation, as well. I won't have to work so hard with an Engineering degree.

Old 02-07-2006, 07:01 AM

I work for UPS "United Parcel Service" ive worked their since i was 17 im 19 now and almost a driver woot woot... lol its realy kick back here... i audit international packages and type in the invoices...and i also "shift" late at night i drive a big rig "the mule" and switch out trailers... i love my job i have great benifets and i make alot of $$$ bought me my baby!!!

Old 02-07-2006, 08:06 PM

private investigator, mostly surveillance

Old 02-09-2006, 11:14 AM

Diesel mechanic. Working on my ASE...

Quick Reply: What kind of work do you guys do?