Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

what the hel is wrong with people

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2007, 06:26 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default what the hel is wrong with people

man ! first i want to say this man i am pissed .. people are fing crazy i have noticed this over the last 2 weeks and its gottin worse .. let me fill you guys in .. two weeks agomy wife was comming home adn some idoit was driving like a mad man honk and trying to pass my wife on a strech of road that there is no passing and she wasn't speeding it was 7 at night. this asshat pulls up to her at the light and pulls a gun and tells her to pull over .. not much i could do i was at home and she din't call me .. a week latter somebody trys to break into my apt in the middle of the day and nobody seen anything of course .. but no i have to pay to have the door repaird and it gets better i get a notice this morning that i am dumping my trash in the bushes .. but i am not but hte recived a letter saying it was my apt doing it .. but i take the trash out to the dumpster . so idoit throws a half drank miksake out and it hits my car .. the list goes on and on .. what the hel is it with people latley .. man i swear .. oh i forgot this one soem dicless wounder called my wife a cun..you can guess the rest .. and i was asked to leave the reasranut i didn't even know what happened my wife was being walked out when i came back from the restroom.. i waited in the parking lot but the cops came and told me to move on or i would be arrested for treaspassing .. i mean jesus what is wrong with people these days ! ..sorry to blow up but damn what shoudl i do ?

Old 09-26-2007, 06:47 PM
Default RE: what the hel is wrong with people

wow, things seem to suck (maybe its the apocolypse!!!!) but just wait thru it and stay upbeat, eventually things will get better

Old 09-26-2007, 06:58 PM

Find the guy that threatened you, stop eating at that restaurant, move to a new apartment.

Old 09-26-2007, 07:04 PM

ORIGINAL: mkhaynesaz

man ! first i want to say this man i am pissed .. people are fing crazy i have noticed this over the last 2 weeks and its gottin worse ..
..sorry to blow up but damn what shoudl i do ?
[sm=icon_guiness.gif]

Old 09-26-2007, 07:29 PM

There is no amount of anger that can positively affect any of the situations you listed. Do what I do and move somewhere less populated. The more people you live around the more psycho's and morons in the mix.

Old 09-26-2007, 07:50 PM
VP

ORIGINAL: sixhundredrr

There is no amount of anger that can positively affect any of the situations you listed. Do what I do and move somewhere less populated. The more people you live around the more psycho's and morons in the mix.
You know, I have found the exact opposite to be true... I moved from Atlanta to Macon and this city has more crazy people by a landslide

Old 09-26-2007, 08:17 PM

VP: Come down to Warner Robins/ Bonaire, the crazys don't go further south than the regional Airport (for the most part)

A couple of the sports bars/restaurants on Watson Blvd have Bike nights on Tuesdays; we might run into each other down there some day.

Old 09-26-2007, 10:28 PM

i am staying postive and as far as the apt complex goes f-them i am out of here in december i told the manger it wasn't me and she said i know the notice was a mistake .. and the guy never ever threathened me ! my wife not me .. i would drug his butt out of that car and beat him my daddy taught me a thing about guns dont show em unless you are ready to pull that trigger.. and i can bet top dollar he wasn't .. he would have been pulling his teeth out of the carpet of that truck i like to carry a jack stand top under the passenger seat i haev no ideal where it came from but i like it it clams people down !

Old 09-26-2007, 10:30 PM

holy donkey crap man where do you live?? I have been in some crappy places but I would either be dead or in jail if I had to put up with that garbage.... you need to relocate.

Old 09-27-2007, 01:07 AM
Retired Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

To be honest.............I had a hell of a time reading that hieroglyphics post of yours.

But to be serious, natural selection will get them all. Just a matter of time. LOL.

Quick Reply: what the hel is wrong with people